Pics of my NGD - Squier Bullet Tele

Discussion in 'Squier Telecasters' started by elfnub, Oct 22, 2019.

1. elfnub

elfnub Squier Talker

Oct 15, 2019
    SE OHIO, USA
    Here she is. Sea foam green. She’s the new love of my life. She plays so smooth. I’ve never been happier with a purchase.

Attached Files:

2. elfnub

elfnub Squier Talker

Oct 15, 2019
    SE OHIO, USA
    I got her with the intention of getting an el-cheapo to gut and mod. Everything came flawless. Keeping everything stock. Stays in tune, action was perfect. Wife had already ordered me Tex Mex pickups for Christmas or I wouldn't be changing them. No fret sprout, no dead frets. She's just perfect. I have a MiM Strat, and if someone would have told me this was a $450 MiM Tele, I would have paid the money for it on the spot. I love this guitar.

3. mofojar

mofojar Squier-holic

May 9, 2019
    Calgary, Alberta
    I love Telecasters! The first electric guitar I picked up and plugged into an amp, cranked the gain and rocked out Smoke on the Water was my Dad's Telecaster.

They are absolutely wonderful to play, particularly I love the action on a Tele. Leo really nailed it on his first attempt.

4. Photobug57

Photobug57 Squier-Nut

Jan 11, 2018
    Hebron, KY
    HNGD! Congratulations! Glad you're liking it! Glad you shared her with us too. We like pictures!
    Play her like you stole her from her boyfriend!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5. dbrian66

dbrian66 Squier-holic

Jul 14, 2017
    Maryland, USA
    Congrats! That’s a great looking guitar.

I have one just like it. Wasn’t looking for one, but got a deal I couldn’t pass up. I was impressed with it, but to be honest, I haven’t spent a lot of time with it. I just figured I would gut it and mod it sometime later. Maybe I should spend some time with it and see what I got.

6. strat_strummer

strat_strummer Squier-holic

Nov 24, 2018
    Burnin some Nitro...
  7. That says it all. ;)
    Careful … you could be chasin' the next high like so many of us have done. Hey, but it's a heathy high right.

Cheers, Barrie.

SquierTap, mb doug, Best1989 and 3 others like this.
  8. ToneChaser77

ToneChaser77 Squier-Meister

Sep 29, 2019
    Milledgeville, Ga
    Great looking Tele. HNGD. I have a bullet tele and it plays flawlessly. I may change out pups eventually but they dont sound bad by no means. Enjoy.

9. JurnyWannaBe

JurnyWannaBe Squier-Nut

Feb 14, 2019
    HNTD! She’s a beauty! I had some reservations about getting a Tele. I got my first one a couple of weeks ago and I can’t put her down.

10. Davis Sharp

Davis Sharp Dr. Squier

Jan 7, 2016
    Maryland, USA
    Congrats. Looks terrific.

11. Kenneth Mountain

Kenneth Mountain Squier-Axpert

My number one practice guitar - I can do all our songs without changing ? rare ? I'm going to put a green pearl PG on her down the road - these are sweet ! ! !

12. Guber

Guber Squier Talker

Oct 6, 2019
    Las Vegas
    Every time I get a guitar to gut and mod I have the same problem. I'm thinking a kit guitar is the only way I'm going to that done.
    Sweet guitar you have there.

13. Kenneth Mountain

Kenneth Mountain Squier-Axpert

The ones your picking are too nice - go rescue something that needs your help !

SquierTap, mb doug and dbrian66 like this.
  14. -r3-

-r3- Squier-holic

Jan 28, 2016
    NC Piedmont
    That's great, HNGD! For curiosity's sake, could you post a pic of the back of the headstock, or list the first 5 of the serial?

mb doug and Kenneth Mountain like this.
  15. fattboyzz

fattboyzz Squier-holic

Nov 29, 2017
    Newnan ,Ga.
    Schweeet Tele !

Congrats ;)

16. blackspider57

blackspider57 Squier-holic

Mar 11, 2017
    Great Falls Montana
    I have had mine for over two years, and still, think it's a great guitar despite its humble Bullet designation.

Great feel, great tone, great color!!
    The mystery to me is why mine is so heavy at 8.4 pounds despite the thinner body?
    Oh well, mystery wood is dense? Enjoy your new guitar.

17. fadetoz

fadetoz Squier-holic

Jun 29, 2011
    IA
    NICE!!! The Bullet Telecasters are really nice out of the box. Like you said even the pickups sound great.

18. waynes world

waynes world Squier-Nut

Jan 27, 2019
    Saskatoon
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice