NSD

Discussion in 'Other Guitars' started by GeorgeA, May 15, 2019.

1. GeorgeA

GeorgeA Squier-Meister

Jan 16, 2018
    Thunderbolt GA
    New stand day...I guess this is the right place for this. I got this 7 guitar stand for like 25 bucks. Can't hardly beat that. Takes up less space and looks cool to boot. Got room for more too. 20190515_150631.jpg

corn, jefffam, mb doug and 5 others like this.
  2. so1om

so1om Dr. Squier

Feb 10, 2010
    Chicago
    @Papa Joe set me up very graciously with a 5 guitar stand just like this. Great product! My wife appreciates it more than I do as it keeps the area tidy. I think it's cool to also own something from an incredible heavy duty dude who we all hold in high regard.

3. Deepblankspace

Deepblankspace Squier Talker

Sep 28, 2018
    Washington state
    Got the 5 and 7, or the 7 and 9. Great stuff. Simple, solid.

jefffam and GeorgeA like this.
  4. jefffam

jefffam Dr. Squier

Jan 26, 2015
    Portland, TN
    Nice looking stand. I have the 9 place ones........

Be Careful !!! I bought an extra, 'just in case' I needed more room...now it's partially full! These things like Squier's tend to multiply & grow.

so1om, GeorgeA, mb doug and 1 other person like this.
  5. Eddie

Eddie Dr. Squier

Nov 5, 2016
    New York
    Yep, that's why I had to put away my 2nd multi-stand. ha ha. It was full before I knew it.

jefffam and GeorgeA like this.
  6. bgmacaw

bgmacaw Squier-Nut

Jan 19, 2018
    GA USA
    I got the 9 guitar stand like this a while ago. I think it was about the same price, maybe $29. It isn't as nice as my $70 5 guitar stand so I use it to hold projects and cigar box guitars.

GeorgeA likes this.
  7. IronSchef

IronSchef Dr. Squier

Jun 18, 2012
    Flew here on my Dragonfly
    yep, those are great space-savers!! I have a 5-way in the living room by the amps and another in the bedroom next to the Mac :)

GeorgeA likes this.
  8. kjmac

kjmac Squier-Nut

Aug 14, 2017
    Omaha, NE
    I've got about 10 guitars on stands, four hanging on the wall and another 5 still in the case. I think I need just one more to make my collection complete. After all, you can never have too many guitars.

Electrics hanging..jpg

GeorgeA likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice