SOLD Nice "rare?" Vantek telecaster $125 shipped

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale, Trade or Wanted' started by vinbur, Jun 29, 2019.

1. vinbur

vinbur Squier-Meister

Sep 30, 2017
    nebraska
    Don't really know a lot about this tele. Full thickness body, string through, ashtray bridge, brass saddles, heel adjust truss rod. From my research these were sent to some dealers as samples and apparently not released to the market. Other than tuners, and possibly control plate. I'd put this on par with a Squier Standard easily. If you are interested and a member in good standing on here. i would be willing to ship before payment, i'm that confident that you would be impressed! Unknown-1.jpeg Unknown-5.jpeg Unknown-4.jpeg Unknown-6.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  2. vinbur

vinbur Squier-Meister

Sep 30, 2017
    nebraska
    Forgot to mention, it has fairly chunky neck. Not huge but chunky, i personally like a thinner neck. If it doesn't sell, i will likely sand it down a bit and keep it. I also have the original one ply black pick guard that i will include. Thanks!

3. vinbur

vinbur Squier-Meister

Sep 30, 2017
    nebraska
  4. vinbur

vinbur Squier-Meister

Sep 30, 2017
    nebraska
  5. Hoss

Hoss Squier-holic

Dec 20, 2009
    McGill, Nevada
    Do you have an approx. weight on it? Fret board radius? I like lighter teles with the thicker necks and 7.25 radius. I need another tele like I need an impacted molar, but it looks interesting.

6. Kenneth Mountain

Kenneth Mountain Squier-Axpert

Flying Z likes this.
  7. Eddie

Eddie Dr. Squier

Nov 5, 2016
    New York
    Fudge. I just spent a ton on guitars. If someone doesn't grab it in a few days ... then maybe I will.

I have a few things up for sale. If they sell, I'll take it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice