NGD

Discussion in 'Other Guitars' started by Loin Lover, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Loin Lover

Loin Lover Squier-Nut

Jul 26, 2018
    Backwoods, USA
    She's a lot like me, kinda old and grungy. Teisco E-110 "tulip".

After removing gunk from the jack she made guitar-like noise. Tone pot doesn't work. Strings, oxidized badly, are resting on the frets. I should get a couple more years out of them after a little PB Blaster. DNA removal may require a HAZMAT suit.

Very light, has a thin body and neck. The bridge has noticeable grooves. The frets are near perfect, even the cowboy chord frets. Fret ends are smooth. She has a few scuffs but nothing major. Missing the headstock badge (were they glued on?) if anyone has one in their sock drawer.

I do not collect and have way more guitars than needed but had to save her from pawn shop death. Will probably clean and flip. If I put new strings on her I'll lose $. Oh well, oughtta be fun. Teisco body.jpg

Attached Files:

2. JohnnyMac

JohnnyMac Squier-Meister

Mar 5, 2018
    Front range Colorado
    I'm going to check one of those out tomorrow. I originally considered trading an unloved Squire Bullet for it. But I have about $200 and a lot of time into the Squire and would probably be better off keeping it for the parts. We'll see.

Loin Lover and Kenneth Mountain like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice