NGD..........Well, Tomorrow!

Discussion in 'Other Guitars' started by RetiredNSquired, Jun 19, 2019.

1. RetiredNSquired

RetiredNSquired Squier-Nut

Jun 20, 2018
    Canton, Ga
    Was talking here a few weeks ago on my need for a P90 guitar, and really wanting a 2 pup guitar since I sold my Jr. project. Considered a couple of the Tele types folks have gotten really, but truly in my head, I needed one more LP shaped object in the family.
    Things fell into place early this week, so I went looking for the $129.99 Epi LP Special 1 sale that MF had been running. Looked like they'd discontinued the sale, price showed back up to $149.99 (I just saw an ad earlier today that the Worn Cherry is back down to $139.99).
    Went looking around, just to see what I could find out there, and Reverb listed the Worn Cherry from an Indiana dealer called Music123 also for $149.99, free shipping,but with an option to "Make an Offer". O.K., Was gonna pay 129.99, may as well save a bit more, offered an even 129.00. Long story short, they accepted my offer, and UPS says itll be here tomorrow!
    Can't wait to get it in. Music123 gets excellent reviews, so hoping it arrives in good shape, ready to play. Heard good things about these P90's, so I'll give them a good chance before tackling any mods. Tuners may be another matter, but we'll see.

2. strat_strummer

strat_strummer Squier-holic

Nov 24, 2018
    Crappie fishing.
  3. RetiredNSquired

RetiredNSquired Squier-Nut

Jun 20, 2018
    Canton, Ga
    Also ordered a b/w 5 play pickguard for it. That's one thing missing on the Epis that I think really dresses them up nicely. Post pics when I get that on.

drewcp and Kenneth Mountain like this.
  4. so1om

so1om Dr. Squier

Feb 10, 2010
    Chicago
    I have ordered from them before, I believe it's all related to MF and GC.

Anyway.. good fast service and all that. Looking forward to your review.

drewcp and RetiredNSquired like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice