NGD Ibanez ARX320

Discussion in 'Other Guitars' started by marklk, Nov 6, 2018.

1. marklk

marklk Squier Talker

May 10, 2018
    KC
    I got this a few days ago. I was actually in the market for a used set neck epiphone sg for no other reason than I don't have a sg.

My local GC had a good deal on a SG so I went and tried it out. Not a bad guitar but I was a little underwhelmed. I left telling myself it would still be there in a week if it was meant to be.

The next day this Ibanez pops up on let go. I didn't know much about it except it was a third of the cost of the sg and retailed for a hundred more.

I picked it up. It was very dirty and has a few dings so I still wasn't sure what I got until I got it home, cleaned up and adjusted. Wow, this thing looks and feels great and sounds amazing. It blows that sg out of the water as it should, but I'm still impressed.

Side note. I understand first come first serve but sellers should have a little integrity. I contacted this one and told him I could leave and be there in 30 minutes. He agreed and I let him know I was on my way. I got there a couple minutes early and his wife said he was at a gas station and would call him. I find out later he was at the gas station to sale to someone else.

He had the guitar with him and I got a message later asking me to rate him. He said he marked it sold to the guy at the gas station on accident. He's lucky I couldn't rate him after that.

Attached Files:

mb doug, Bluzy, Toddcaster64 and 2 others like this.
  2. marklk

marklk Squier Talker

May 10, 2018
    KC
    I'm not sure why it is not letting me embed the images.

Kenneth Mountain likes this.
  3. DrBeGood

DrBeGood Squier-holic

Dec 9, 2014
    Sutton QC, CANADA
    Probably too big.

marklk and Kenneth Mountain like this.
  4. Kenneth Mountain

Kenneth Mountain Dr. Squier

Jan 27, 2016
    North Tonawanda, NY
    There's no integrity on Letgo or CL - we who know - feel your pain ! looked like a nice one ?

How did you wind up getting it ? lol

marklk likes this.
  5. Kenneth Mountain

Kenneth Mountain Dr. Squier

Jan 27, 2016
    North Tonawanda, NY
    I'm thinking you offered more than the gas station guy ?

marklk likes this.
  6. marklk

marklk Squier Talker

May 10, 2018
    KC
    I think I had a few things going for me. We both must have offered what he was asking. The guy must not have been at the gas station yet and probably most importantly I was meeting at his house and his wife called him and likey told him he better get his butt home because I was standing on their porch.

7. marklk

marklk Squier Talker

May 10, 2018
    KC
    That would make sense. I have a new phone. It takes pictures with a higher resolution than my old phone.

8. Davis Sharp

Davis Sharp Squier-holic

Jan 7, 2016
    Maryland, USA
    That's a lovely shape and finish. HNGD!

marklk and Kenneth Mountain like this.
  9. Toddcaster64

Toddcaster64 Squier-holic

Apr 1, 2013
    Camarillo, CA
    Love the ARX320! Played one once and still periodically look on CL for one. Congrats on the find!

10. Bluzy

Bluzy Squier-Meister

Nov 20, 2017
    Hudson Valley, NY
    That's a really nice looking guitar and I bet it plays nice too. Congrats!