ngd bullet

Discussion in 'Squier Telecasters' started by mike1961, Nov 12, 2019.

1. mike1961

mike1961 New Member

Nov 12, 2019
    mass.
    just got a squier telecaster bullet.. wow..i alwaye wanted a black telecaster with a rosewood fret board, really kinda hard to find,,,unless you got $2000. at least thats what i have found. but anyway i was looking and found this squier bullet. it was only 160 dollars but it was just a thing of beauty. it played so well, so i have put new strings on it and i havent been able to put it down...also have to say i got a boss katana amp too.
    i have played acoustic the last 10 years, but wanted to play with an electric. so this guitar has been a big surprise to me, cant belive the feel and sound from this guitar. so i thought i would read up on squier guitars from this forum and see if there are upgrades or if they even need them..pretty happy with i got...enjoy and look forward to some reading..thank you.

2. drewcp

drewcp Squier-holic

Dec 14, 2018
    Saint Paul, MN
    Photos are always appreciated around here. No reason to mod things if you're happy with them.

3. mofojar

mofojar Squier-holic

May 9, 2019
    Calgary, Alberta
    Welcome to the forums! Squiers can be quite addictive. It starts with one guitar and then the next thing you know they're multiplying all over your music room!

4. waynes world

waynes world Squier-Nut

Jan 27, 2019
    Saskatoon
    Welcome to the forum, I went from acoustic to electric recently too have fun playing with sound!

5. fadetoz

fadetoz Squier-holic

Jun 29, 2011
    IA
    Congratulations. Sounds like a great guitar. Chances are good it doesn't need a thing. If so maybe just a little tweak here and there to get setup the way that feels good to you. I picked up a Bullet Tele awhile back and all it needed was a good setup. Sounded absolutely great.

We would all like to see some pictures of this supposed guitar ;).

6. fattboyzz

fattboyzz Squier-holic

Nov 29, 2017
    Newnan ,Ga.
    Welcome ! wave.gif

HNGD !

We need pics pop2.gif

Kenneth Mountain likes this.
  7. Photobug57

Photobug57 Squier-Nut

Jan 11, 2018
    Hebron, KY
    Welcome! They've already posted about the pix; the more, the better we like it!

Congrats on your new Tele! Stick around a while and ask questions. If we know the answer we'll pipe up! If we don't, we'll make one up![emoji1787][emoji1787]

Seriously, welcome to the forum!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Kenneth Mountain likes this.
  8. ToneChaser77

ToneChaser77 Squier-Meister

Sep 29, 2019
    Milledgeville, Ga
    Welcome to the forum. HNGD! I have several Stratocasters but only one Tele and it is a Bullet. I really like mine. I guess technically I have 2 since I bought my Firefly thinline but that doesn't count. Right?

9. Kenneth Mountain

Kenneth Mountain Squier-Axpert

Welcome to Squier Talk ! !

JurnyWannaBe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice