just got my new tuners on last night, and have had the new saddles for about a week. Gotoh SD-91 staggered tuners and some unbranded slotted brass saddles. The tuner post holes had to be drilled out for the new bushings, but running the drill backwards worked, even though I did have a little chipping on the backside. I pressed the bushings in with a c clamp ( I know I was taking a big chance with the crude tools for this job, but I got impatient and it worked out) The chipping and all but one screw hole was hidden by the tuners, so I’m happy with it. The saddles were really cheap and started as an experiment to see if the bigger saddles would work so I could buy some Gotoh compensated saddles, but I like them so much I may keep them. It sounds so much better than the steel ones, and the slots keep the strings in place. Anyway, here’s the pics.... oh, and I put a round Tele string tree on there, just because I don’t like the bent ones.