NEW MYSTERY BOX 2018

Discussion in 'FREE to a good home!' started by nitro, Jun 15, 2018.

1. rolloman

rolloman Squier-Nut

Jul 29, 2013
    United States
    No need.....As many times as it got tossed around! We all have it already. lol

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  2. nitro

nitro Squier-holic

Mar 16, 2017
    ocala fl
    So much for that witness protection program.lol.

Is that the original box? Dang if it is, it sure has held up pretty dang well.

Ex-wife huh? I’ll pm you dbrian66’s info so you can send it on when your ready brother.

3. nitro

nitro Squier-holic

Mar 16, 2017
    ocala fl
    I nominate @silverring233 to administrate the next box. You could call it the new years box. A word of advice though Jerry, it might be wise to to concider some sort of way to keep everyone on the straight and narrow. Appearently , no matter how much effort you put into it, inevittably, something will go wrong. And I want everyone to understand, thats not a zinger toward @jeepster61605, Im not mad at him. That may suprise some of you, Im just disappointed in the way it all went down.

Theres a few folks on this great forum that dont want to take part in the mystery box anymore because of the way that they went before. And I really wanted to show that some extra effort, respect and holding people to their word, would or could make it great for everyone involved. As it were for the most part, except for one, hiccup , I believe collectively, we’ve proven that it can go well and be good for everyone.

And so it appears we are finally back on track. Moving on to the buisiness at hand. The next in line will be @dbrian66, and Im sure he is excited and full of anticipation, and rightfully so.

dbrian66, ElRey67, rolloman and 2 others like this.
  4. Kenneth Mountain

Kenneth Mountain Dr. Squier

Jan 27, 2016
    North Tonawanda, NY
    All are welcome ! Please have your Squier Talk ID card and the secret hand shake ready or your going into the koi pond ! ! the Killer Koi Pond !

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  5. nitro

nitro Squier-holic

Mar 16, 2017
    ocala fl
    I started this box on July the 15th, lets see if we can complete it by the 15th of this month. That’ll be 3 months that it took to visit nineteen people, I dont know if officially thats a mystery box record , but if it ain’t , it aught to be close. Either way , I really do appreciate everyone , almost, respecting the rules and each other and keeping their word for the grester good of the collective . You guys have been great, Ive been Nitro, goodnight.

theflow, Treynor, dbrian66 and 3 others like this.
  6. nitro

nitro Squier-holic

Mar 16, 2017
    ocala fl
    Ok I couldnt help myself, I am a floridian. That was officially a zinger.

theflow, dbrian66, ElRey67 and 2 others like this.
  7. rolloman

rolloman Squier-Nut

Jul 29, 2013
    United States
    That shouldn't be a problem, considering the integrity of the fine folks left.

nitro, theflow, dbrian66 and 2 others like this.
  8. MrYeats

MrYeats Squier-Meister

Dec 28, 2017
    Texas Coast

koi

nitro, theflow, ElRey67 and 2 others like this.
  9. Kenneth Mountain

Kenneth Mountain Dr. Squier

Jan 27, 2016
    North Tonawanda, NY
    thanks !

nitro, theflow, ElRey67 and 2 others like this.
  10. dbrian66

dbrian66 Squier-holic

Jul 14, 2017
    Maryland, USA
    Great, now I have to live up to that ringing endorsement! LOL!!! :)

11. rolloman

rolloman Squier-Nut

Jul 29, 2013
    United States
    all you can hear now are the crickets since the box is over that huge bump in the road.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
  12. nitro

nitro Squier-holic

Mar 16, 2017
    ocala fl
    Ah Rolloman, ever the optimist. Lol. Im sure @KenMountain will get it moving soon.

Why don’t you start the next box. Im sure you can do it. I think you’ve been involved in more of these than I have. This is only my third one and first time starting the box myself. Piece of cake. Lol

13. nitro

nitro Squier-holic

Mar 16, 2017
    ocala fl
    I want you all to know how much I appreciate everyones involvment in this box. And I do mean everyone, including @jeepster61605.This has been an incredible experience for me and Im really looking forward to checking out the logbook once I get it back. Thats something Ive been looking forward to since I mailed this thing back in july. True , we had a rough patch , but sometimes things cant be helped and I understood that before sending it out to begin with.

Its been such a cool experience and I’ll keep it with me always. Thanks everyone. And Id particularly like to thank @theflow, and@ KenMountain. Both gave me solid advice on mistakes not to make and especially roughting this thing out. You guys are the best . And Id also like to thank @Rolloman ,without his encouragement and humor to help through the recent pothole this box went through,well lets just say I would not have handled things with as much restraint as I did.

Thanks again everyone, job well done.

Treynor, ElRey67, theflow and 3 others like this.
  14. rolloman

rolloman Squier-Nut

Jul 29, 2013
    United States
    I want to thank you @nitro for a really awesome job of putting this together. The system that we ended up with I think will be borrowed by anyone starting a box I would say. Why re-invent the wheel, when this rolled so good. I think it will be the new Box standard to follow. Thanks Buddy.

Treynor, ElRey67, theflow and 3 others like this.
  15. nitro

nitro Squier-holic

Mar 16, 2017
    ocala fl
  16. MrYeats

MrYeats Squier-Meister

Dec 28, 2017
    Texas Coast
    I wanna see the late show....

17. nitro

nitro Squier-holic

Mar 16, 2017
    ocala fl
    Ok, I know Im tired, its been a long day. But I gotta ask, “late show”? I dont get it Mark, help me out man.

18. rolloman

rolloman Squier-Nut

Jul 29, 2013
    United States
    I'm sure it makes perfect sense, but I don't either. Lol

19. MrYeats

MrYeats Squier-Meister

Dec 28, 2017
    Texas Coast
    the late show is what happens when Nitro gets the box.

20. nitro

nitro Squier-holic

Mar 16, 2017
    ocala fl
    Ah! Sorry, my brain has been on hiatus as of late. Ive had a lot going on. Thanks. And strange as it may seem, Im looking forward to this being over with and done. And Im gonna miss dealing with it at the same time. Thanks again