My Studio/Practice Space... A continuous saga...

Discussion in 'Home Recording and Studios' started by Bassman96, May 29, 2019.

1. Bassman96

Bassman96 Squier-holic

Nov 13, 2010
    Oak Harbor, WA
    New Audio Interface day!

Just got this in the mail. Haven't played around with it yet so stand by for an actual review.

I figured since the microphone from Pyle was a winner in the deals dept I would try some of their other stuff starting with this. They call it a 3 channel mixer and interface but that is a bit of a stretch. I reality it can handle 2 mono inputs (1/4" or xlr and 1 mono rca) or 1 mono 1/4" or xlr input and 1 stereo rca. But what I was after is the interface portion. So really it is a 2 channel interface.

I have read in some reviews that the monitor out will only work if the usb out isn't selected (meaning only 1 output at a time) I'm ok with that since I can monitor from my computer or the other board. Just an fyi if you go looking at it. Got it for $38 and prime shipping. Once I get a chance to play with it I will let y'all know how it goes.

20190630_102730.jpg 20190630_102932.jpg

drewcp, so1om, dbrian66 and 2 others like this.
  2. dbrian66

dbrian66 Squier-holic

Jul 14, 2017
    Maryland, USA
    Cool thread @Bassman96 . I’m a little late reading it, but it looks like things are coming together for you. I’ll be watching to see how things turn out!

Bassman96 likes this.
  3. Bassman96

Bassman96 Squier-holic

Nov 13, 2010
    Oak Harbor, WA
    Thanks man. Hopefully something useful comes of my ramblings to someone lol.

dbrian66 likes this.
  4. BeepBoop

BeepBoop Squier Talker

May 30, 2019
    ND, USA
    Not to derail thread, but just ordered a set of Cad Audio mh-100's for just over 20. Other than being an on ear rather than over ear, looked loads nicer.

Bassman96 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice