My new guitar & vocal cover.

Discussion in 'MyMusic Place' started by stratman420, Jun 11, 2019.

1. stratman420

stratman420 Squier-Meister

Mar 14, 2019
    Santiago, Chile
  2. Bassman96

Bassman96 Squier-holic

Nov 13, 2010
    Oak Harbor, WA
    The links not bringing anything up for me.

stratman420 likes this.
  3. stratman420

Mar 14, 2019
    Santiago, Chile
    sigh... I guess this forum censored part of the link... go to soundcloud.com/scarred and it's my latest update. Or copy and paste the link and replace the **** with the F word

Bassman96 likes this.
  4. Bassman96

Bassman96 Squier-holic

Nov 13, 2010
    Oak Harbor, WA
    Nice work dude! I could try and throw down a bass track for you. Give me a bit and I'll get back at ya

squierbilly, Best1989 and stratman420 like this.
  5. stratman420

Mar 14, 2019
    Santiago, Chile
    That would be amazing. PM me and I'll give you my email, etc... It's 150 BPM 4/4. The bassline, especially the chorus is a little complicated. Or at least for this type of genre, as in the bassline doesn't simply just follow the guitar. I'm pretty sure tabs, or listening to the original version will be good, because even though the guitar was changed in this version, I'm pretty sure the bass stayed the same. I will give you credit too on my soundcloud page and on the pages I share it to. I'm affiliated with Jessicka (the singer) of the band, so she'll be hearing it as well.

Bassman96 likes this.
  6. Bassman96

Bassman96 Squier-holic

Nov 13, 2010
    Oak Harbor, WA
    I'm on it. Let me listen through it a couple times and I'll get something for you. Might be Saturday before it's done (will be kid free so no interruptions lol). I'll shoot you a pm with my info

stratman420 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice