My Band(s)'s Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'MyBand Place' started by Vladan, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Vladan

Vladan Squier-Nut

Sep 30, 2012
    Serbia
    Hi there, I have several news, I thought I could cram them all at once, but realised it would be too much info for a day, so I'll spread it over following days and weeks and months ...

I have a new clip for this song I've already posted here:
    http://www.squier-talk.com/threads/may-all-the-drum-machines-drop-dead.92589/

I made it because I've found original cassette with that song and I wanted you to see what our self-published cassettes looked like. I've also found the box of the another one, but, (un)fortunately, the cassette is missing.
    I still did not transfer the tape. When I do, there will be some different versions of same ole' songs, but also some rarities and one song .... what I mean, lot's of people posted to YT and elsewhere on the net our official cassette release which is compilation from several rehearsals, those I exploit and use for my POV driving clips, but there is one song listed "Teraj se (Buzz off)" that is actually missing from all those posts. Now, that song is on this cassette. It's also listed on the cover of this empty box. I don't know which version was on the release, but I will transfer and post what I have ASAP.
    For time being enjoy the looks of it, with sounds you've already heard:
    May All The Drum Machines Drop Dead, original cassette found

2. Vladan

Vladan Squier-Nut

Sep 30, 2012
    Serbia
    Less important, but I have another N0n-Music one @ 1000+ views. You may find it interesting to see what it'd look like if you'd rive at 1000 Km/ h (approx. 600 MPH),
    1000+ (26) One 100 Km in 6 minutes = 1000 Km/ h = 600 MPH

More important, I have another one, on another channel (Movies Vladan), @ 5000+. with my my original tune "In The World" playing there, although the clip it self is not strictly "music" one.

5000+ (1 on MV) In The World, original by VladanMovies while unboxing teksta robotic kitty

3. Vladan

Vladan Squier-Nut

Sep 30, 2012
    Serbia
  4. Vladan

Vladan Squier-Nut

Sep 30, 2012
    Serbia
    Usually I don't advertise 500 milestone, but for this channel, Kontejner A.D. (official) it's quite an accomplshment. In other words, nobody ever goes there:

5. Vladan

Vladan Squier-Nut

Sep 30, 2012
    Serbia
  6. Vladan

Vladan Squier-Nut

Sep 30, 2012
    Serbia
  7. Vladan

Vladan Squier-Nut

Sep 30, 2012
    Serbia
    I'm @ 300+ subscribers. Feel free to join in. I mean, it is free to join in, as well as it is to unsubscribe ...

[​IMG]

8. Vladan

Vladan Squier-Nut

Sep 30, 2012
    Serbia
    I had to share this with you.

This guy, Real Diaz (From his G+ profile: Born and raised in L.A., Guitarist, Producer, Songwriter, Real Diaz has been writing and recording music for over 30 years. He was founding member of Scrotos, Gremory, and Zenbugi. Currently, he writes and performs as a solo artist!)
    commented on my clip:
    Then shared it and wrote this about it:
    [video=youtube;x28IvGLM8aw]

9. Vladan

Vladan Squier-Nut

Sep 30, 2012
    Serbia
  10. Vladan

Vladan Squier-Nut

Sep 30, 2012
    Serbia