More Cool Lighting Gear from Donner

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by duceditor, Sep 10, 2019.

1. duceditor

duceditor Dr. Squier

May 29, 2014
    The Monadnocks, NH USA
    Donner was so pleased that I was so pleased with their LED stage light system that they offered me their brand new sound driven "Disco Ball." And I gotta you tell you this thing is COOL!

It is less than 5 inches in diameter. One model (used here) is rechargeable with a five hour use time. (They are also sending me the plug in model -- that arrives tomorrow)

It has bluetooth, a built in speaker, and many, many programmable (and remote control operated) lighting effects.

Took me minute to get working.

At Jan's suggestion I put it into our home theater and made a video of it there.

All the lights and the sound on this video are coming from that little "Disco Ball."

Pretty amazing, eh?

-don

Guitarmageddon and Jim Belaye like this.
  2. Triple Jim

Triple Jim Squier-holic

"Video unavailable
    This video contains content from UMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds."

SubSailer671 and drewcp like this.
  3. drewcp

drewcp Squier-holic

Dec 14, 2018
    Saint Paul, MN
    I have the same error as above. I think you can now go into the editor in YouTube and remove audio in the section which violates copyright and get that restriction cleared.

SubSailer671 likes this.
  4. mofojar

mofojar Squier-Nut

May 9, 2019
    Calgary, Alberta
    It's funny that it actually works for me in Canada.

I'm usually the one that sees that error.

drewcp likes this.
  5. duceditor

duceditor Dr. Squier

May 29, 2014
    The Monadnocks, NH USA
    fattboyzz likes this.
  6. duceditor

duceditor Dr. Squier

May 29, 2014
    The Monadnocks, NH USA
    Now Facebook has started messing with my video for the same reason -- it included a short sound clip of the Beatle's. Hey, it is someone else's music, they own it and can make the rules of how it's used.

So here's a new video. The music here is at least in part "mine." (The Abstract's "Gone Away" from our 2011 LP)

:)

-don

7. brians

brians Squier-Nut

Oct 1, 2017
    South Africa
    I can see it, very impressive

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice