I was playing my Standard the other day and noticed my volume pot seems to have no effect, meaning it stays at one volume (and does not turn off). I pulled the pickguard and compared my wiring to a few on line diagrams and I think it is wired correctly but wanted a few other opinions....bad wiring or bad pot? There Is one bit of wiring on lug 3 to ground on the POT which I am not sure what it does. I never noticed an issue when I first bought this and I did have this apart a while as I gave this a fret level and polish. Thoughts from those of you who know what you’re doing?