Just want to rant here a bit .

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by brians, Nov 7, 2019.

1. mofojar

mofojar Squier-Nut

May 9, 2019
    Calgary, Alberta
    I certainly like the people here more than when I spent a lot of time on the WoW forums.

brians and MrYeats like this.
  2. MrYeats

MrYeats Squier-holic

Dec 28, 2017
    Padre Island
    Hey, I play WOW and WOT but I don't go on the forums. Some of the players are bad enough during the game, like they were never a noob.
    My handle there is the same as here MrYeats. What is yours?

3. mofojar

mofojar Squier-Nut

May 9, 2019
    Calgary, Alberta
    I'm sure all online game forums are the same, people complaining about every tiny little thing, people bragging about how awesome they are, people just trolling for fun, that sort of thing.

But I think you're talking about World of Warships and I was referring to World of Warcraft. I've been told that both Tanks and Warships are a lot of fun though.

MrYeats likes this.
  4. Jay Jackson

Jay Jackson Squier-Nut

Sep 1, 2018
    sanluisobispo CA (3401
    some forums are Different than others some are semi professional that record their stuff, some are Shredders and lead players, and then you have a few like this forum that are more rounded out. I probably have asked stupid questions on all of them. And on other sites my name is JaxJaxon.

brians and MrYeats like this.
  5. fattboyzz

fattboyzz Squier-holic

Nov 29, 2017
    Newnan ,Ga.
    This is definitely a great forum ! Lots of good people here ;)

I don't care for arrogance on any forum . When the drama begins to dominate things I'm no longer having fun :(

FhPudd, Mr Bones, MrYeats and 3 others like this.
  6. Bob the builder

Bob the builder Squier-Meister

Feb 25, 2017
    Rhode Island USA
    When I ain't workin , practicin, or playin with the grandkids I'm here or strat-talk.
    I know a few o' you do the same. I like both forums. Good people at both.
    Some others I found when I started playing just seemed to be full o' azzholes...no thanks

MrYeats and brians like this.
  7. waynes world

waynes world Squier-Meister

Jan 27, 2019
    Saskatoon
    Stay awesome Squier talkers!

MrYeats, brians and ToneChaser77 like this.
  8. ToneChaser77

ToneChaser77 Squier-Meister

Sep 29, 2019
    Milledgeville, Ga
    I don't have time for other forums. Besides I have all you good folks here egging on my GAS problem and quite possibly even enabling it. Why go anywhere else. Yall Rock.

9. surfrodguitar

surfrodguitar Squier-holic

Aug 4, 2016
    Laguna Niguel
    Exactly, I only have time for one guitar forum and my bank account thanks me for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. SquierTap

SquierTap Squier-holic

Jul 14, 2018
    Nashville, Tn
    Ya know, this is the first and only forum I've EVER belonged to... And in my opinion anyway, I fit in JUST fine... Lol...
    Just to be honest, I've endured enough dirty looks, and faces like they just tasted or smelled something horrible over my Squiers over the years... I've been dismissed as an amateur, and treated like a kid over 'em... Because I've FIRMLY been in LOVE with Squiers since I got my first one back in '97... But here's a little secret that I found out after I got here a couple years ago; All those stuck up guys that gave me guff about my Squiers and Peavey gear? They HONESTLY don't know JACK about gear... They try to BUY other people's impression of them... The way they impress people is when they show up and crack their case... Not at the END of the night when everyone has played... These guys spend a thousand dollars on a guitar, then pay somebody another 50 bucks to set it up for them... And God forbid somethin ever does go wrong or break... Cause then they have to take it their "tech" or their "guy"...
    I'd rather show up with a hundred dollar guitar and let my playing speak for it's self...

It's crazy... I know it's just a brand of guitar, but it REALLY is extremely polarizing...

11. brians

brians Squier-holic

Oct 1, 2017
    South Africa
    Man , you said it , solid !

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L22 using Tapatalk

SquierTap and MrYeats like this.
  12. Bob the builder

Bob the builder Squier-Meister

Feb 25, 2017
    Rhode Island USA
    I'm planning a build. For the headstock logo I'm thinking "advertise here" or
    "For rent"

13. CVSteve

CVSteve Squier-Nut

Dec 28, 2017
    Texas
    I vote for “ForRent”. Be sure and use the correct font...

Bob the builder, SquierTap and brians like this.
  14. MrYeats

MrYeats Squier-holic

Dec 28, 2017
    Padre Island
    Space Available

Bob the builder, SquierTap and brians like this.
  15. Guitar Cat

Guitar Cat Squier-Meister

Jul 29, 2018
    Spring Lake Hts, NJ
    Rant on, brother. You are absolutely correct. This place has genuine people who truly love their guitars and enjoy talking about them with people of like mind & heart. I'm glad I found it last year.

ToneChaser77, MrYeats, FhPudd and 2 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice