Joke Thread

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by banjaxed, Feb 18, 2017.

1. banjaxed

banjaxed Squier-Meister

Jan 29, 2017
    Merseyside UK
    Elephant to a naked man ,

Can you breath through that !!!!

2. Davis Sharp

Davis Sharp Squier-holic

Jan 7, 2016
    Maryland, USA
    A woman goes to the veterinarian with her pig that appears to be sleeping. The woman waits as the vet examines the pig. Then the vet comes out and tells the woman, "I'm sorry... But your pig is dead."

The woman, shocked, yells at the vet, "Are you serious?! Did you run tests? He could just be in a coma or something."

The vet sighs and takes the woman back to the examining room. The vet leaves the room and returns with a dog. The dog approaches the pig and slowly sniffs him from head to toe. He looks up at the woman with sad eyes and walks out.

The vet leaves and returns with a cat. The cat approaches the pig and stares at him for a solid 5 minutes. It then meows loudly and slowly exits the room.

The vet tells the woman, "See, your pig has definitely passed on." The vet hands the woman a bill for $500.

The woman is again outraged, "$500 just so you could tell me my little piggy died?"

The vet replies, "It was only $40 until you made me get a Lab Report and a Cat Scan."

3. Davis Sharp

Davis Sharp Squier-holic

Jan 7, 2016
    Maryland, USA
    A pregnant woman gets in a car accident and falls into a deep coma. Asleep for nearly six months, she wakes up and sees that she is no longer pregnant. Frantically, she asks the doctor about her baby.

The doctor replies, "Ma’am, you had twins! A boy and a girl. The babies are fine. Your brother came in and named them."

The woman thinks to herself, "Oh no, not my brother… he’s an idiot!" Expecting the worst, she asks the doctor, "What’s the girl’s name?"

"Denise." the doctor says.

The new mother thinks, "Wow, that’s not a bad name! Guess I was wrong about my brother. I like Denise." Then she asks the doctor, "What’s the boy’s name?"

"Denephew."

;)

corn, vlxerdon, Loin Lover and 2 others like this.
  4. duceditor

duceditor Dr. Squier

May 29, 2014
    The Monadnocks, NH USA
    Joke?

Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 7.53.54 AM.png

Nope!

You?

:)

-don

mdparent03, Davis Sharp and vlxerdon like this.
  5. Davis Sharp

Davis Sharp Squier-holic

Jan 7, 2016
    Maryland, USA
    A woman and man get into a car accident. Both of their cars are totaled, but amazingly neither of them is hurt.

After they crawl out of the wreckage, the woman says, "Wow, look at our cars - there's nothing left! Thank God we are all right. This must be a sign from Him that we should be friends and not try to pin the blame on each other."

The man replies, "Oh yes, I agree with you completely."

The woman points to a bottle lying in the grass next to the wreck and says, "And here's another miracle. Somehow this bottle of scotch from my back seat didn't break. Surely God wants us to drink this scotch and celebrate our good fortune."

Then she hands the bottle to the man. The man nods his head in agreement, opens it, and drinks about a third of the bottle to calm his nerves. He then hands it back to the woman. The woman takes the bottle, puts the cap back on, and hands it back to the man.

The man asks, "Aren't you having any?"

The woman replies, "No. I think I'll just wait for the police... I'll let them decide who's fault it is."

6. Am I getting to that age?

I found this timely, because today I was in a store that sells sunglasses, and only sunglasses. A young lady walks over to me and asks, "What brings you in today? I looked at her and said, "I'm interested in buying a refrigerator".

When people see a cat's litter box they always say, "Oh, have you got a cat?"
    Just once I want to say, "No, it's for company!"

Employment application blanks always ask who is to be called in case of an emergency? I think you should write, "An ambulance "

The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement.

Did you ever notice: The Roman Numerals for forty (40) are XL.

The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.

Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words 'The' and 'IRS' together it spells 'Theirs...'

Ah! Being young is beautiful; but being old is comfortable.