It's been awhile..

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by 5ofeight, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:20 PM.

1. 5ofeight

5ofeight Squier-holic

Nov 14, 2016
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Hey folks, it's been quite some time since I was last traipsing around the forums, I hope you are all keeping safe and well.
    We are into day 4 of lockdown here in Scotland, it's a 3 week lockdown and these last 4 days feel like I've already spent 3 weeks at home.
    Not been doing much on guitar, I kinda lost my motivation a tad more than a year ago and it's been something of a struggle to get back in to practising, anyway never say never eh.
    Stay safe folks, we are living in a dangerous time right now..
    Cheers.

jnz84, dbrian66, Viking and 3 others like this.
  2. Guitar Cat

Guitar Cat Squier-Meister

Jul 29, 2018
    Spring Lake Hts, NJ
    I know what you mean about losing your motivation. I've been there too. But keep on keeping on as they say.
    How bad is it in Scotland? Really bad here in the Tri-state area NY, NJ Conn.).

dbrian66, 5ofeight and Jim Belaye like this.
  3. IronSchef

IronSchef Dr. Squier

Jun 18, 2012
    Flew here on my Dragonfly
    always great to hear from you, @5ofeight !

Hey, now is a fantastic time to get back into guitar -- its a socially responsible activity these days! :)

dbrian66, 5ofeight and Jim Belaye like this.
  4. Jim Belaye

Jim Belaye Squier-holic

Jul 25, 2015
    Montréal, Canada
    We are in a three week lock down here too. I'm playing a lot more these days, good for my mind and my soul.:)

dbrian66 and 5ofeight like this.
  5. Good to hear from you once again. Cheers and best wishes, Barrie.

dbrian66 and 5ofeight like this.
  6. 5ofeight

5ofeight Squier-holic

Nov 14, 2016
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Not as bad as some parts of the U.K. Mr Cat, this being a 4 nation country News can be a bit confusing, luckily we have seen little deaths from the virus in Scotland so far, I think the last report I heard was in the high 30's while the rest of the U.K. totals near 1,000. you can 10 or 20 times that by the amount of folk who have caught this damned bug.
    Thankfully Scotland is a small nation with a population of just over 5 million and we are pretty well spread out compared to other countries with higher populations.

dbrian66 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice