Wanted ISO PAF pups

Discussion in 'Misc. For Sale, Trade or Wanted' started by Loin Lover, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Loin Lover

Loin Lover Squier-holic

Jul 26, 2018
    Backwoods, USA
    Since I can't afford the real deal, how about Guitar Madness or Guitar Fetish '59s or similar? Chrome or nickel covers, 4 wire for coil splitting preferred.

Yeah, they aren't that expensive new. I just thought I'd throw it out there in case someone has a pair which never made it into a project.

I want to put these in my Epi LP Trad Pro. The stock zebra stripe pups sound fine, I'm just looking to change things up on a guitar I love. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

five teles and Kenneth Mountain like this.
  2. strat_strummer

strat_strummer Squier-holic

Nov 24, 2018
    Grouse hunting
    I have a set a of these if you want them.
    G.M. 57 Special Alnico II
    I put them in a build and I didn't care much for them but they are yours if you want them.

drewcp, fattboyzz and daan like this.
  3. Loin Lover

Loin Lover Squier-holic

Jul 26, 2018
    Backwoods, USA
  4. RetiredNSquired

RetiredNSquired Squier-holic

Jun 20, 2018
    Canton, Ga
    If the GFS don't work for you, check out Jose at Planet Tone pickups. A bit pricier than GFS, but handwound, and still a whole lot less than the "name" boutique pickups out there. Got a set of his Blues Heritage buckets in my LP(ish), and could not be happier.

strat_strummer and Loin Lover like this.
  5. Loin Lover

Loin Lover Squier-holic

Jul 26, 2018
    Backwoods, USA
    Thanks. strat_strummer is hooking me up with a set.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice