Is your guitar from Zheng'an?

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by bgmacaw, Dec 4, 2019.

1. bgmacaw

bgmacaw Squier-Nut

Jan 19, 2018
    GA USA
    I ran across this article on Chinese guitar manufacturing: Music for world, no strings attached

Some key things in the article...

"56 producers of guitar and related spare parts are based out of the guitar industrial park in Zheng'an."

"Last year, the company sold more than 600,000 guitars online, with an average monthly sales of 53,000, it said. With strong sales, and demand rising, the production volume of Baikal is inadequate. But the six other guitar producers in the industrial park help meet the demand somehow."

Mr Bones likes this.
  2. Eddie

Eddie Squier-Axpert

Nov 5, 2016
    New York
    Interesting. Does this mean the guitars are Made in China or Crafted in China? :)

Just out of curiosity, what's the most expensive MIC/CIC guitar available? I think the LTD EC-1000 is close to a grand.

I'd love to compare a CIC LTD EC-1000 with say, a MIJ, FGN NCLC100 ... almost the same price. Just curious if the CIC measures up to the MIJ.

3. -r3-

-r3- Squier-holic

Jan 28, 2016
    NC Piedmont
    Wow. Article sez they built the world's largest guitar sculpture there. But no pix?:mad:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice