Is the Glarry guitar believable?

Discussion in 'Other Guitars' started by feliciadora, Mar 14, 2019.

1. feliciadora

feliciadora Squier Talker

Jan 27, 2019
    New York
    Kenneth Mountain and Eddie like this.
  2. drewcp

drewcp Squier-Meister

Dec 14, 2018
    Saint Paul, MN
    My understanding is once you place your first order over $100, you can ask for a code to use on your second order. I ordered 2 cases and a uke for about $110, I think. Then I emailed and got the 7 percent code.

You could probably send them a Facebook message too. They have a whole chart with tiers.

Kenneth Mountain and Eddie like this.
  3. feliciadora

Jan 27, 2019
    New York
    If that's the case, Glarry is a good value for the money, getting the 7 percent code by buying two guitars. Thank you for your reminding.

Kenneth Mountain, drewcp and Eddie like this.
  4. Eddie

Eddie Dr. Squier

Nov 5, 2016
    New York
    I have a GLarry bass and two GLarry hard shell cases. They're a good company. Value products but are decent for the money.

The bass is good. Open tuners can be a little dry. Add a little vaseline.

I'm not a professional player, so Squiers and GLarry's are fine for me when I rock and roll in my mancave. :)

5. jvin248

jvin248 Squier-Meister

Jan 10, 2014
    Michigan
    My first Tele was a Strat-Like-Object that I blocked the trem and swapped in a set of Tele pickups and controls on a custom pickguard. Including getting the volume pot out of the way. Tele controls are in a line along the same level as the Strat first tone pot. This 'Tele' twanged easier than the Tele I got next, because the SLO-Tele had lower wound pickups in it than the Tele-Tele.

Kenneth Mountain and drewcp like this.
  6. feliciadora

Jan 27, 2019
    New York
    Hey, good news, a new batch of GP bass website has been sold, I have placed an order. Hurry up, you can have it if you want also.

Kenneth Mountain likes this.
  7. feliciadora

Jan 27, 2019
    New York
    It's a good idea and worth to trying.

Kenneth Mountain likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice