I posted the details of my Sacramento area purchase of a $45 Epi Special in a prior thread. It had a bad drilling in the body at the high E side of the wrap-around bridge. http://www.squier-talk.com/threads/defective-bridge-on-2017-epi-p90-special-1.137613/ Note also I was not the only one with this exact problem. http://www.squier-talk.com/threads/ngd-epiphone-special-i.135635/ I'm in California again for the first time since I got that guitar, and brought the stuff to repair it with me in my suitcase. I wanted to do something permanent and professional looking. I cut some super thin slices of pine board on my table saw. These are probably about 1/32" thickness max. They are thin enough to be flexible without splitting. I measured the depth of the body hole and cut 2 pieces of the shim stock just slightly less, so they would not stick out of the top of the hole. I brought with me a tiny amount of wood glue in a small ziplock bag, and some bee's wax. I did a trial fit of the 2 shims, making sure they didn't overlap. I painted the arched upper side of the 2 shims (pic 2) with wood glue and inserted them into the hole. I had a small dowel that I used to position the shims so they were properly located. Then I used some bee's wax on the outside of the metal body insert, so it would not stick to the glue, and pushed it into the hole to tightly wedge the shims into position while the glue dried. It worked out perfectly, and now I have good real wood in the oversize hole. I love the adjustable Wilkinson bridge, and hope to find 3 more to put on my 2 Epi Juniors and First Act LP copy. Total investment in this guitar so far is about $60!