Hi everyone! My introduction.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by stratman420, Mar 20, 2019.

1. AllroyPA

AllroyPA Squier-Axpert

Dec 14, 2009
    Philadelphia
    Do your own research, things are not always as they might seem. Just remember there are some topics that are off limits according to forum rules.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2019
  2. oneLOCOman

oneLOCOman Squier-Nut

Oct 2, 2018
    Missouri
    Welcome to da forum. Popped into your tube room, kinda smokey and clean that room up!!;)

stratman420 likes this.
  3. Papa Joe

Papa Joe Squier-Axpert

Dec 12, 2009
    Swanton Ohio
    Welcome aboard..

stratman420 likes this.
  4. Robb

Robb Squier-holic

Jan 13, 2011
    Chertsey Canada.
    stratman420 likes this.
  5. so1om

so1om Dr. Squier

Feb 10, 2010
    Chicago
  6. DJGranite

DJGranite Squier-holic

Feb 7, 2012
    maine
    Welcome to the forum

stratman420 likes this.
  7. rorygman

rorygman Squier-Nut

May 9, 2017
    Barcelona
    Hey there, Patricio @stratman420 - welcome to Squier-Talk! Enjoy it! You sound like you will fit right in. Caution - GAS : you will become addicted.
    I liked reading your opening post and will now have a look at your other 'new Strat' post.
    Cheers, rorygman :cool:

Robb and stratman420 like this.
  8. stratman420

stratman420 Squier-Meister

Mar 14, 2019
    Santiago, Chile
    Man, the addiction is already started. I recently quit drinking (10 days sober) and I realized with the money I was spending on beer monthly, I can now afford to get a used nice Squier each month, already looking at my next purchase, lol.

Park, Robb and rorygman like this.
  9. Park

Park Squier Talker

Mar 31, 2019
    Seattle
    Hey Patricio,
    Your story is very interesting. I recently joined the S.T. Forum also. I stumbled onto this site via a web search seeking information regarding my recent Squire purchases. After reading a few posts I was reminded how interesting Squier guitars are in particular due to the many models, variations of models and modification possibilities.
    What really struck me when reading the posts was that the members seemed genuinely friendly and eager to share their knowledge and opinions. Before the internet was in every home, I collected and built Z cars as a hobby and belonged to a Z car club. Same principal, we had something in common to begin with, sought knowledge, parts, instructions and help from each other. It's great there are forum sites like this online.

stratman420 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice