Had To Chuckle A Bit :) :D

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by Hoss, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Hoss

Hoss Squier-holic

Dec 20, 2009
    McGill, Nevada
    These threads showed up right together yesterday.

@duceditor wrote: Amps, amps, amps....do we really need that many?

Then @jamndad posted: New Amp Day!

Gotta love it....and my weird sense of humor :D

2. mikm

mikm Dr. Squier

Jun 4, 2012
    NY
    Yeah, I guess it always comes down to what you really need and what you just gotta have! LOL.

Pat V. likes this.
  3. Davis Sharp

Davis Sharp Dr. Squier

Jan 7, 2016
    Maryland, USA
    I'm a bit lazy. I had a Mustang I with the ability to patch in any amp and effects with Fuse. But it took too much of an effort to get what I wanted, so I sold it. It's a versatile amp, but I had to use the "It's not you, it's me" breakup line.

4. surfrodguitar

surfrodguitar Squier-holic

Aug 4, 2016
    Laguna Niguel
    I’ve had my scx2 for a couple years and never tried the Fuse either. Sometimes it’s just too many options and choices. I already have enough distractions for my monkey brain to handle!

Pat V. and Davis Sharp like this.
  5. RetiredNSquired

RetiredNSquired Squier-Nut

Jun 20, 2018
    Canton, Ga
    Same here. I had the M1 v2 also. Really nice little amp, and with the right preset tweaks, sounded awesome. But I found myself spending as much time in Fuse fiddling with stuff as I did playing.

6. duceditor

duceditor Dr. Squier

May 29, 2014
    The Monadnocks, NH USA
    I, too, didn't get into the FUSE bit. But I have found that time spent with my modeling amps both well spent, and "fun" so long as I saved the settings and didn't have to oft repeat the process.

My G-DEC 30 has proved a total keeper for my library. Now setup and saved its to-me abysmal menu controls can be just forgotten. And it's great tone simply enjoyed.

-don

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice