Had To Chuckle A Bit :) :D

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by Hoss, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Hoss

Hoss Squier-holic

Dec 20, 2009
    McGill, Nevada
    These threads showed up right together yesterday.

@duceditor wrote: Amps, amps, amps....do we really need that many?

Then @jamndad posted: New Amp Day!

Gotta love it....and my weird sense of humor :D

2. mikm

mikm Dr. Squier

Jun 4, 2012
    NY
    Yeah, I guess it always comes down to what you really need and what you just gotta have! LOL.

Pat V. likes this.
  3. Davis Sharp

Davis Sharp Squier-holic

Jan 7, 2016
    Maryland, USA
    I'm a bit lazy. I had a Mustang I with the ability to patch in any amp and effects with Fuse. But it took too much of an effort to get what I wanted, so I sold it. It's a versatile amp, but I had to use the "It's not you, it's me" breakup line.

4. surfrodguitar

surfrodguitar Squier-holic

Aug 4, 2016
    Laguna Niguel
    I’ve had my scx2 for a couple years and never tried the Fuse either. Sometimes it’s just too many options and choices. I already have enough distractions for my monkey brain to handle!

Pat V. and Davis Sharp like this.
  5. RetiredNSquired

RetiredNSquired Squier-Meister

Jun 20, 2018
    Canton, Ga
    Same here. I had the M1 v2 also. Really nice little amp, and with the right preset tweaks, sounded awesome. But I found myself spending as much time in Fuse fiddling with stuff as I did playing.

6. duceditor

duceditor Dr. Squier

May 29, 2014
    The Monadnocks, NH USA
    I, too, didn't get into the FUSE bit. But I have found that time spent with my modeling amps both well spent, and "fun" so long as I saved the settings and didn't have to oft repeat the process.

My G-DEC 30 has proved a total keeper for my library. Now setup and saved its to-me abysmal menu controls can be just forgotten. And it's great tone simply enjoyed.

-don