Guitar show /swap meet

Discussion in 'Squier Stratocasters' started by bigtuna, Jun 12, 2018.

1. squierTony

squierTony Squier-holic

Jul 4, 2012
    MAUD Oklahoma
  2. Redwhiteandblues

Redwhiteandblues Squier-Meister

Mar 28, 2018
    North idaho
    What kinda strat you after I have some

jefffam and Kenneth Mountain like this.
  3. bigtuna

bigtuna Squier-Meister

Nov 1, 2015
    s.w.mo.
    Well I'm looking for somethin nice. Maple fretboard. I don't want any black guitars. This one is spotless.

jefffam and Kenneth Mountain like this.
  4. Kenneth Mountain

Kenneth Mountain Dr. Squier

Jan 27, 2016
    North Tonawanda, NY
    My buddy and I are doing our 2nd guitar show 7-22-18 . I know I didn't post yet about last years - I'm a world class slacker But I will soon. We raised almost 3000 for ALS, Sold out 45 tables +1 and had a lot of fun. It was our first endeavor - not knowing what to expect. Mostly it went well but it was way more work than you think the very first time. This year is a little easier but not by alot. If you have a good first show - most everyone comes back ( except the record guys - lol what were they thinking ) . I have 18 tables left out of 45 - I booked 6 today alone. We charge 45 a table and offer a 5 discount if you book by 6/15 - not much of a motivator to most ? But we linked it to getting your same spot so it's going a little better. I enlisted my son's friends to help load and unload ( vendors really like that ). We ran a good show and I hope we get even more through the door this year - it's a great cause ! If you have the time to donate to such a endeavor - it's a lot of work but very rewarding !

It like going to a guitar strip club ( not that I even know what that would be like ) lol

K

listen to my monophonic partner Rich from R & B Vintage - also in Cheektovegas ! !

5. Chubbles

Chubbles Squier Talker

Mar 6, 2018
    Philadelphia PA
    I like the Philly show. I'm going in mid July. I liked it more at the old location. It was much much bigger.

6. bigtuna

bigtuna Squier-Meister

Nov 1, 2015
    s.w.mo.
    Ok may not be able to go to the show. Traded the Tele for epiphone les paul standard. It's 10yrs old and spotless. Love it. Plays nice has the binding all the way up the neck. But it's black. I know, I knpw. I'm not a black guitar guy. But I am a sucker for a squeaky clean one. I'll do a ngd. Tomorrow........cheers. 20180613_214221.jpg

7. Luvs2yoko

Luvs2yoko Squier-holic

Jan 19, 2014
    Pa
    Nice trade, congrats! If the show is local I'd hit it anyway.

Kenneth Mountain likes this.
  8. brians

brians Squier-Meister

Oct 1, 2017
    South Africa
    I think that in black looks fantastic