Got To Meet Agnesi/Ernie Ball Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Pak Rats Nest' started by DoctorBB, Mar 14, 2019.

1. DoctorBB

DoctorBB Squier-Meister

Mar 2, 2016
    Beaumont, TX
    Wished Marc good luck with Gibson, played a few vintage guitars and took a photo on the famous couch at Norman’s. Very cool dude and a cool morning.
    A521E0B1-14F3-4E17-B166-88AFB121CB4E.jpeg

Hoss, wildelectric, Big tuna and 6 others like this.
  2. vinbur

vinbur Squier-Meister

Sep 30, 2017
    nebraska
    Sweet! Seems like a genuinely likable guy. Talk about having a couple of a guitarist's "dream jobs"!

3. DoctorBB

DoctorBB Squier-Meister

Mar 2, 2016
    Beaumont, TX
    when I asked about his replacement, he pointed in the direction of a couple guys but he didn’t elaborate which one or who he was. Just said he’s already started as he pointed.

surfrodguitar and Big tuna like this.
  4. strat_strummer

strat_strummer Squier-Nut

Nov 24, 2018
    Lost in my Sticks
    That awesome, and I really wish him luck and hope he makes good things happen for Gibson.

Big tuna likes this.
  5. DoctorBB

DoctorBB Squier-Meister

Mar 2, 2016
    Beaumont, TX
    Only downside is he said he’s moving to Nashville. He went to Belmont University there so it’s kind of a homecoming. Gonna try to hit Ernie Ball tomorrow. It’s in my old neighborhood in San Luis Obispo.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019
    Big tuna likes this.
  6. Big tuna

Big tuna Squier-holic

May 6, 2014
    east Tn
    Cool to be on the couch! He may have culture shock moving to Nash. It's lively but i don't think it's LA. Cool pic thanks.

7. DoctorBB

DoctorBB Squier-Meister

Mar 2, 2016
    Beaumont, TX
    Didn’t make it to Ernie Ball today. Got caught up beer and wine tasting. Could be worse. Will have to double up tomorrow and hit Lightning Joe’s in Arroyo Grande too. A classic vintage mom and pop shop.

Big tuna likes this.
  8. Big tuna

Big tuna Squier-holic

May 6, 2014
    east Tn
    Lightning Joe's has the coolest artwork on there website . You Texans wasting time drinking wine and beer Lucky guy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice