Friday Family pics

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by surfrodguitar, Feb 28, 2020.

1. surfrodguitar

surfrodguitar Squier-holic

Aug 4, 2016
    Laguna Niguel
    CAE58F65-6607-4DF1-9024-B194BECEE601.jpeg 65DEC3E5-46CB-48DE-8D04-1DDA21ECB87C.jpeg 02B901DA-131C-4ECA-852E-84B27ED52510.jpeg Wasup Squier Bros!! Happy Friday! My Tapatalk got all screwy months ago so I just haven’t been here cause Tapatalk made it easy to drop in. Anyways, lots has been going on and I want to share some cool updates. But first, here’s the latest family pic, I took last week. The new kid on the block is my custom Revelator Strat, shell pink, Lollar pickups. I am in love!

I have been playing bass in a band called Anchors & Islands. We do reggae covers and some OGs. We played a show last week at the Blue Beet in Newport Beach. It was a blast. Next gig is a battle of the bands in Redondo Beach, winner gets a spot at the Beach Life Festival in May. We also got invited to come back to the Blue Beet. Anyone been there?

Also, I thought I was going to take a break from modding but than these guitar bodies popped up on CL down the street so I ended up getting them and 2 necks. So now I’m going to build a guitar for Skylar, my 12 year old daughter who is playing a lot lately.

Lastly, I have finishing up a song, titled “Burn”, which is about the opioid addiction. Hopefully I’ll shoot a video for it.

Anyway, cheers boys! Hope all is good and enjoy your weekends!
    -Rod

2. strat_strummer

strat_strummer Squier-holic

Nov 24, 2018
    Crappie fishing is coming...
  3. dbrian66

dbrian66 Squier-holic

Jul 14, 2017
    Maryland, USA
    I have not had them all out at one time in awhile. This is the best I can do tonight!

712CBD62-5970-497A-8014-9DCFE08977CF.jpeg

4. Very nice "family" pics you guys. I'll have to round up the family for a reunion photo shoot.
    Cheers, Barrie.

duceditor, surfrodguitar and dbrian66 like this.
  5. GEECEE

GEECEE Squier-Meister

Jan 11, 2017
    MI
    Nice collection and good luck with Battle of the Bands!

dbrian66 and surfrodguitar like this.
  6. surfrodguitar

surfrodguitar Squier-holic

Aug 4, 2016
    Laguna Niguel
    Thanks!! Gonna be fun.

radiotech and dbrian66 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice