Finally Moved

Discussion in 'Home Recording and Studios' started by fadetoz, May 6, 2020.

1. fadetoz

fadetoz Squier-holic

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    After a very long process of prepping my house to sell and then selling and buying a new place I'm finally moved and excited to get my studio setup again.
    Finally have a good size studio again. I just ordered some sound panels so I hope to be setup in the next couple months. My Studio PC crashed so I'm also building a new PC for recording and some gaming.

IMG_20200505_224253.jpg MVIMG_20200505_224741.jpg MVIMG_20200505_224749.jpg MVIMG_20200505_224859.jpg MVIMG_20200505_224848.jpg

2. Jim Belaye

Jim Belaye Squier-holic

Jul 25, 2015
    Montréal, Canada
    Wow! Awesome studio, I'm jealous.:)

strummer101, fadetoz and mb doug like this.
  3. Black Strat

Black Strat Squier-Nut

Nov 30, 2014
    Virginia
    Nine Strats! Nineteen Guitars! Names or type? Type of music you prefer to record?

Attached Files:

4. fattboyzz

fattboyzz Squier-holic

Nov 29, 2017
    Newnan ,Ga.
  5. Luvs2yoko

Luvs2yoko Squier-holic

Jan 19, 2014
    Pa
    Very nice space, congratulations.

6. mb doug

mb doug Squier-holic

Jan 4, 2012
    Long Island
    Very nice! Good luck at the new place!

Jim Belaye, strummer101 and fadetoz like this.
  7. Davis Sharp

Davis Sharp Dr. Squier

Jan 7, 2016
    Maryland, USA
    Cool. Point the speakers out the windows and rock Iowa (and Minnesota, South Dakota, wherever).

8. fadetoz

fadetoz Squier-holic

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    I have more guitars than I need but I can't seem to let any go. I love them all. I have mostly Fender Strats and Telecasters. Couple Squiers like the John 5 Telecaster and my hand strat has a E9 body and a bullet neck. I have a couple acoustics in their cases and my Raven West Les Paul is still in it's case. I play mostly Blues/Rock. If you seach for Marc McKechnie you can find me on iTunes and Spotify. I have a few youtube videos too. I'm a hobby player so don't expect too much..haha

I play mellow songs and heavy stuff. Just depends on my mood and the day.

9. Lookin' good Fade.
    Cheers, Barrie.

mb doug and fadetoz like this.
  10. strummer101

strummer101 Squier-Meister

Jun 13, 2019
    ohio
    The country blues jam looks FUN!

11. blackspider57

blackspider57 Squier-holic

Mar 11, 2017
    Montana
    Excellent!
    Moving is a major pain the butt, selling a house an equal pain but oh what a feeling it is when everything is unpacked and you begin to settle in.

Last edited: May 6, 2020
  12. Black Strat

Black Strat Squier-Nut

Nov 30, 2014
    Virginia

mb doug likes this.
  13. Black Strat

Black Strat Squier-Nut

Nov 30, 2014
    Virginia

mb doug likes this.
  14. Black Strat

Black Strat Squier-Nut

Nov 30, 2014
    Virginia
    I might trade Sponge Bob in for a John 5 Tele

Attached Files:

fadetoz and mb doug like this.
  15. Dana Rudd

Dana Rudd Squier-Meister

Mar 9, 2020
    Greybull, WY
    Congratulations on the new house and studio.

fadetoz and mb doug like this.
  16. BluesForDan

BluesForDan Squier-Meister

nice, I'm so jealous. We're still in the process of selling the old house. I'm getting my guitar stuff out of storage and over to the apartment. Waiting on some rack stuff, looks like it's going to be here by the weekend. Might have to do yet more work at the old house to make it more attractive to buyers, got a lot of HGTV weirdos that expect us to know what they want and spend our money to make them happy. Major PITA.

fadetoz likes this.
  17. fadetoz

fadetoz Squier-holic

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    Yeah the buyers of my old house put together a wish list to see what would stick. I did the things the FHA would complain about. I also offered a 3k credit for new carpet to the buyers. I have cats that would have ruined the carpet before I sold it or at least stained it. Besides it was a smaller house and it's hard to do flooring with all your stuff in the house.
    It was a ton of work but I got it done and sold. 2 days before their final walk through I took down the TV sets and the panduit (Wire molding strip) didn't come off the wall without damaging it so I had to do some drywall work and painting in a hurry,

18. fadetoz

fadetoz Squier-holic

Jun 29, 2011
    USA
    First time playing anything in the new studio room. Just the phone camera and audio. I really like the Blues JR pushed tones like at the very end.

surfrodguitar, Treynor and Best1989 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice