FB Stupid Deal of the Day..

Discussion in 'Squier Stratocasters' started by oneLOCOman, Apr 1, 2019.

1. oneLOCOman

oneLOCOman Squier-Nut

Oct 2, 2018
    Missouri
    Great deal on a Starcastor.:confused: I think the LP100 go new for $300, I got a used from GC for $135. But the autograph doubles the price. HaHaHa. I cant find nothing around here, just as well I guess keeps my GAS under control.
    lp100.PNG 200.star.PNG

2. snivlem

snivlem Squier-holic

Jan 25, 2018
    FL
    Maybe if it was a Husqvarna....

Last edited: Apr 1, 2019
    SquierTap likes this.
  3. RegularJim

RegularJim Squier-Meister

Dec 30, 2017
    Illiconsin, Wisinois
    I always see things way overpriced on FB, CL, etc. Lots of people either don't know what they're selling, or are hoping the buyer doesn't know what they're buying.

Strang_Banger, SquierTap and TEXINGA like this.
  4. Strang_Banger

Strang_Banger Squier-Meister

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, Can't wait to pay an extra $450 for the autograph of a 80's one hit wonder heavy metal hair band! I mean it IS a great song!

SquierTap likes this.
  5. MrYeats

MrYeats Squier-holic

Dec 28, 2017
    Padre Island
    But my friend has a 77 Explorer he bought new. Billy Gibbons signed it in Vegas a few years back.

SquierTap likes this.
  6. Eddie

Eddie Dr. Squier

Nov 5, 2016
    New York
  7. TEXINGA

TEXINGA Squier-Nut

Dec 7, 2018
    GA
    Eddie and SquierTap like this.
  8. SquierTap

SquierTap Squier-holic

Jul 14, 2018
    Nashville, Tn
    Lol! I love how they didn't even mention that Clay Aiken signed it! Lol... Guess everybody just wants to forget that for 15 minutes (before he started goin on long political rants at his live shows and pretty much buried himself, lol) we made that lil guy famous, lol...
    Real-Talk, though; Kelly Clarkson was a HUGE crush for me... She was my idea of the perfect woman back in the day... Not when she started and was rail thin, and not after she put all the weight on, but right there in the middle (about the time the infamous "bikini" pics came out) she was a bit of alright! Lol...

And if anyone wants to make fun of me for havin a Kelly Clarkson crush, bring it on! I can take it! And I'll stand by my crush! And Rachael Ray was a close 2nd... What?!?
    Lol...

so1om, Eddie, Viking and 1 other person like this.
  9. TEXINGA

TEXINGA Squier-Nut

Dec 7, 2018
    GA
    Clay who?

SquierTap, squierplayer and Eddie like this.
  10. SquierTap

SquierTap Squier-holic

Jul 14, 2018
    Nashville, Tn
    Exactly... Lol...

11. so1om

so1om Dr. Squier

Feb 10, 2010
    Chicago
    Phil X played on her albums too. Of all the American Idol contestants and winners, Randy Jackson said she was the only and best.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice