Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Squier Stratocasters' started by oneLOCOman, Apr 15, 2019.
WTF !!! I am gonna watch and see if it sells.
NFW that sells for that much - folks can LIST things at whatever!
Trolling for a sucker, is what that is
Well, it DOES have a fresh set up...
plus 50$ shipping
Maybe the tree is included?
Perhaps the seller was so drunk one night that they forgot having such fun with their Dremel, taking the photos, then listing the results for auction.
Perhaps its just an attempt at highway robbery, like @IronSchef thinks.
Hopefully no one here would find out.
I guess I need to find one that isn't quite as fresh.
That includes 1 year of protection from Squier-trade..
I think thats like squiers custom shop..
I hope it doesn’t get damaged in shipment.
Darn, I have one that has lots more "stuff" I will sell for that and was designed by rocknrguitars
I saw that protection plan. Does it cover if ya scratch it?
They call that a pos where I come from
I'd say new classic vibe, free shipping.
Have you seen the fender warranty it is a joke. This is from Fenders warranty page...
The following items are not covered by this Limited Warranty.
1. Fret wear, saddle wear, nut wear, strings and batteries.
2. Checking, shrinking, sinking, discoloration and ware of lacquer finishes.
3. Setups, adjustments or routine maintenance of any kind.
4. Damage to finishes or cracks, splitting, or warpage of wood due to changes in temperature or humidity, exposure to or
contact with sun, fire, moisture, body salts and acids of perspiration, guitar straps, guitar stands/hangers made from vinyl,
plastic, rubber or other synthetic materials, any other chemicals or non-Fender/Squier-approved polishes.
5. Damage, corrosion or rusting of any hardware components caused by humidity, salty air, or exposure to the moisture, body
salts and acids of perspiration.
6. Any damage to an instrument resulting from customization or modification.
7. Normal wear and tear on any part of the instrument, case or gig bag including jacks, controls, switches, plated surfaces,
tuning machines, pick-guards, zippers, clasps, handles, latches, case hardware etc.
8. All other damage and deterioration due to normal usage, wear and tear, aging, accidents, neglect, abuse, or Acts of Nature.
9. Any instrument, whose serial number is missing, altered or tampered with in any fashion.
10. Any instrument purchased from anyone other than an Authorized Fender/Squier Dealer.
11. Instruments that have been serviced by unauthorized persons (any person other than a Fender/Squier Certified Technician at
an Authorized Fender/Squier Service Center).
I was thinking of selling a couple squiers I modded so I was looking at what they go for. Check it out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Oh crap my side hurts.