Do You Have A Favorite Podcast?

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by kenneth, Jan 14, 2020.

1. kenneth

kenneth Squier-Meister

Aug 3, 2016
    Canada
    "No guitar is safe" with Jude Gold is one of my favorite podcasts. His recent one is with Phil X.
    Also , I have been enjoying " Song exploder". Different bands show you how they created their songs from the ground up.
    Do you have a favorite podcast or 2?
    Also, do you have a favorite podcast app?

Rock on!

VealCutlet and jbrowning like this.
  2. drewcp

drewcp Squier-holic

Dec 14, 2018
    Saint Paul, MN
    I spend a lot of time on YouTube, so I all the podcasts I like are from creators on that platform. I listen to SmoshCast, Rhett and Link's Podcast "Ear Biscuits" Philip Defranco's "A conversation with" and two podcasts by Rooster Teeth. One of them is called Always Open, and the other is just The Rooster Teeth Podcast (or RT podcast). I watch a lot of their other content, so it was a natural for me to start listening to their podcasts once they started creating them.

kenneth and VealCutlet like this.
  3. TomL

TomL Squier-holic

Yes, but I don’t really listen to guitar-related podcasts, so mine are Pod on the Tyne, True Faith and Gallowgate Shots - which are all related to my team, Newcastle United.

I also listen to a History podcast - History with Hilbert (I’ve a degree in History myself, but I tend to be interested in 18th-20th century, whereas he does a lot of medieval stuff, so it’s interesting to learn about a period I’m not as clued up on).

And I like a BBC podcast called The Infinite Monkey Cage by Robin Ince (comedian) and Brian Cox (physicist). It’s basically popular science with a comedy twist.

4. radiotech

radiotech Dr. Squier

Apr 23, 2014
    Chicago
    I listen to podcasts mostly on walks outside (I listen to music on the treadmill), my main one is NPR’s “Sound Opinions” (a show that started on local Radio station WXRT). The format change to national (years ago) forced them into including hip/hop & rap segments... which I mostly fast forward through.

5. Bluzy

Bluzy Squier-holic

Nov 20, 2017
    Hudson Valley, NY
    I listen to No Guitar is Safe as well, Revisionist HIstory by Malcolm Gladwell and the Joe Rogan Experience on YouTube and

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice