Deoxit on sale at RS

Discussion in 'Tech-Talk' started by Michael7, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Michael7

Michael7 Squier-holic

I've never tried Deoxit in pots, but have always heard great things about it. Now, I'm going to pull the trigger. Radio Shack has it on sale for $12 now, and they have free shipping for orders of $19 and over. Plus, if you sign up for the first time to be on their email feed, you get another 15% off with the discount code.

https://www.radioshack.com/products...MIzt65w_vu5QIV8SCtBh3migqHEAQYASABEgKcx_D_BwE

Note that Radio Shack's house brand of contact cleaner and lube may be mistaken to be Deoxit in a RS branded can, but the RS product contains mineral oil, which I don't want to spray into my pots.

I'm still putting my order together but will get it in today, since I don't know how long this deal is available.

cool gouhl likes this.
  2. backporchmusic

backporchmusic Squier-Meister

Sep 6, 2014
    Va
    I buy my electronic parts cleaner at auto parts stores. A 19 oz (!!) can is currently $11, cheaper when a coupon is available. It's called CRC Lectra-motive.

cool gouhl likes this.
  3. BluesForDan

BluesForDan Squier-Meister

Radio Shack? I thought they all closed, or at least they did around here

BuddyLee and Rey08 like this.
  4. Michael7

Michael7 Squier-holic

Radio Shack is online only. Since I first posted, I also found out the the .8mm 60/40 solder that I wanted to buy from them is sold out in the 8oz roll. Plus it looks like the USA made solder they used to sell, is phasing out for whatever is cheap, but they still show some size rolls with Made in USA marked on the spools.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice