Daphne Blue Deluxe Strat bundle

Discussion in 'Squier Stratocasters' started by Lapk78, Nov 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Lapk78

Lapk78 Squier Talker

Oct 23, 2019
    San Antonio, TX
    Hi All,

There is a seller near me with a Daphne Blue Deluxe Strat (said to be mint condition) that comes with a 15-watt Peavy Vyper, gig bag, and instrument cable for $300 USD. I've been in the market for an affordable guitar to keep in my classroom (I'm a math teacher). This is a little more than I had hoped to spend, but I suppose I would have needed an amp as well as the guitar. The seller is firm on his price. So, what's the consensus on these Deluxe models? They sound pretty good from the reviews online, but maybe some of you knowledgeable people have some first-hand experience and opinions. ALSO, does anyone have any opinion on this amp? It feels like $300 is an acceptable price, but would like your thoughts. Thanks in advance. --Lyle

Squier Deluxe Strat(1).jpg Squier Deluxe Strat.jpg Squier Deluxe Strat(2).jpg Peavy Vyper.jpg

KSTU, Mr Bones, radiotech and 9 others like this.
  2. Ace38

Ace38 Squier-holic

Jul 19, 2016
    Tulsa, OK.
    Deluxes are pretty good guitars, I've got the pearl white one. Neck isnt quite as chunky as I like but that doesnt mean its slim. A deluxe in good shape will sell for around $250 used usually, so 300 with the other stuff is pretty reasonable I think.

3. wickedtools

wickedtools Squier-holic

May 16, 2010
    west texas
    Here is my Squier “Rose” Deluxe:)
    A6DA68CB-152D-48E8-BA89-30C53F4CC0F6.jpeg

4. Well as you know they're not making them anymore, so you'll have to rely on the used market like this one.
    Probably fair market value. Not over or under priced. I really like my metallic pearl version. Let us know.;)
    Cheers, Barrie.

5. strat_strummer

strat_strummer Squier-holic

Nov 24, 2018
    Burnin some Nitro...
  6. fattboyzz

fattboyzz Squier-holic

Nov 29, 2017
    Newnan ,Ga.
    These are great guitars and are not available new anymore.

They play ,look and sound so good and the necks are really nice !

I know a guy who gigs regularly with this same amp .

7. so1om

so1om Squier-Axpert

Feb 10, 2010
    Chicago
    Seems like fair market value. It’s really spending a little more and getting a great deal or spending a little less and not even getting close. If you can swing it, a fair deal and you won’t be disappointed.

8. waynes world

waynes world Squier-Nut

Jan 27, 2019
    Saskatoon
  9. Kenneth Mountain

Kenneth Mountain Squier-Axpert

I like where your heads at !

I would go 250 ! ! ! you can always go up ...............

maple daphne 's oh baby ! !

10. kjmac

kjmac Squier-Nut

Aug 14, 2017
    Omaha, NE
    The Deluxe is a good guitar. It comes stock with Duncan Designed Alnico pickups and a two point trem. I would put it close to on par with a VM.

11. radiotech

radiotech Dr. Squier

Apr 23, 2014
    Chicago
    644864EB-C256-4B2E-BBBB-C2ED460455B6.jpeg

12. KSTU

KSTU Squier Talker

Nov 12, 2019
    Massachusetts
    Always wanted one of those as its probably one of my favorite strat colors. I never got the Squire but the classic series 50s after saving a while since they were not available near me. Was out of stock due to be refilled but they never did. Wasn't meant to be I suppose.

Kenneth Mountain and Lapk78 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice