For Sale CVC Tele

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale, Trade or Wanted' started by snivlem, Oct 22, 2018.

1. snivlem

snivlem Squier-Nut

Jan 25, 2018
    FL
    Bought it new a few months ago. I thought I would never part with her...but I'm not playing it at all since I got the John 5. Gorgeous, I really can't find a flaw to tell you about, pretty much like new.
    $360 shipped conus
    Not looking for a trade, but I always listen.
    DSC_0951.jpg DSC_0952.jpg DSC_0953.jpg DSC_0954.jpg DSC_0955.jpg

2. wickedtools

wickedtools Squier-holic

May 16, 2010
    west texas
  3. Papa Joe

Papa Joe Squier-Axpert

Dec 12, 2009
    Swanton Ohio
    Had one..Great Tele..I had the CV Thinline at the same time..I swapped necks on them so I could have the maple on the Custom and rosewood on the Thinline..
    Thought they both looked better that way..

4. RetiredNSquired

RetiredNSquired Squier-Meister

Jun 20, 2018
    Canton, Ga
    Oh man, I wish! If I got another guitar, it'd be a Tele. If I got a Tele, I'd want a CV. If I got a CV Tele, I'd want sunburst. Oh well! Good luck, somebody's gonna get a nice one for sure.

5. I had both of them at the same time too (I think anyway). Traded the CVC straight across for a Squier Stratocaster 60th gold anniversary. I figured I could more easily find a CVC to replace mine, but the gold anniversary Strats where a one year offering.
    You're right … the CVC would look great with the maple fretboard. I'd still want the factory maple on the Thinline though.

Cheers, Barrie.

squierTony and Kenneth Mountain like this.
  6. wickedtools

wickedtools Squier-holic

May 16, 2010
    west texas