CODY DON'T DANCE

Discussion in 'Music, Theory, Tab and Such' started by surf green, May 12, 2019.

1. surf green

surf green Squier-holic

Jul 15, 2014
    RI
    When the "old guard" like Merle & Waylon pass on and if Willy and others ever decide to retire, there certainly is a new generation of talented replacements capable of movin' on up. But instead they are "blocked" by dancing blue jeans with ball caps worn backwards. You know who they are.
    Well, Cody Jenks don't dance, he writes, picks, and has a killer tele player alongside. Rather than listen to me complain, feel free to post up your favorite performers who "don't dance".

2. Papa Joe

Papa Joe Squier-Axpert

Dec 12, 2009
    Swanton Ohio
    He does fit in to traditional country just fine..Thing is visual sells..

Last edited: May 12, 2019
    Kenneth Mountain likes this.
  3. MrYeats

MrYeats Squier-holic

Dec 28, 2017
    Padre Island
    I like Dwight Yoakum for country.

4. SquierTap

SquierTap Squier-holic

Jul 14, 2018
    Nashville, Tn
    Johnny Hiland definitely "don't dance", lol... But he is one of my current favorite country guitarist who pays homage to the traditional country sound... I've saw videos of the guy TEARIN a guitar up... Just RIPPING all this fancy shredding stuff, but there's a time and a place for that... And it ain't in country, lol...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice