For Sale/Trade Boss Peds (added delays)

Discussion in 'Misc. For Sale, Trade or Wanted' started by jrh60, Oct 24, 2016.

1. SquierTap

SquierTap Squier-holic

Jul 14, 2018
    Nashville, Tn
    What exactly is an RC3? I'm a huge Boss fan, but I guess I missed this one...

2. jrh60

jrh60 Squier Talker

Jun 17, 2016
    Wilmington, De
    It's a looper that records your guitar playing and then loops it back so that you can play along with it (or play "over it"), etc.

It also has drum tracks that you can loop, so you can use the pedal as a rudimentary "drummer".

https://www.boss.info/us/products/rc-3/

SquierTap likes this.
  3. Bob the builder

Bob the builder Squier-Meister

Feb 25, 2017
    Rhode Island USA
    20190306_184515.jpg

mb doug and SquierTap like this.
  4. SquierTap

SquierTap Squier-holic

Jul 14, 2018
    Nashville, Tn
    Oh! The "Loop Station"! Gotcha! Always wanted one of these, man... I've always wondered how the drums and stuff sound on these... I've never really practiced to a metronome, but I practice with drum beats constantly...

Just in between paydays right now... But I guarantee if you list "Boss Loop Station" at a good price, (maybe even link a YouTube demo of it) someone will snag it quick!

5. Bob the builder

Bob the builder Squier-Meister

Feb 25, 2017
    Rhode Island USA
    It's a great practice tool but if you're looking for a good drum sound this is not it.
    Mine gets a ton of use but the sound of the drums has always been my only complaint

SquierTap likes this.
  6. SquierTap

SquierTap Squier-holic

Jul 14, 2018
    Nashville, Tn
    From what I understand you can upload sounds via USB... I'd load up some drum loop MP3s or wavs... That'd be a way to solve that, lol...

Bob the builder likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice