For Sale BillLawrence L-250 One Dollar, no reserve.

Discussion in 'Misc. For Sale, Trade or Wanted' started by cka73, Mar 26, 2020 at 5:21 PM.

1. cka73

cka73 Squier Talker

Mar 6, 2020
    Jackson,MS
    mb doug and Kenneth Mountain like this.
  2. cka73

cka73 Squier Talker

Mar 6, 2020
    Jackson,MS
    Cool. Full return privilages if you don't love it. That goes for anyone. The definition of a boutique pickup. Bill was a master.

mb doug, Kenneth Mountain and drewcp like this.
  3. cka73

cka73 Squier Talker

Mar 6, 2020
    Jackson,MS
    Mention you're a squier talk forum member if you win, and i'll throw in a nice strap, some picks and maybe other goodies. Love this place!

Rat cam 68, MrYeats, mb doug and 2 others like this.
  4. Papa Joe

Papa Joe Squier-Axpert

Dec 12, 2009
    Swanton Ohio
    Why not just list it here ??? I'll take it if someone else hasn't already grabbed it..
    Had a pair from the 70s that were in a Tele that I sold..Still have a set of the Strat pickups from the 70s in my old Silver Strat..BL was the master of pickup design..

Rat cam 68, MrYeats, mb doug and 2 others like this.
  5. cka73

cka73 Squier Talker

Mar 6, 2020
    Jackson,MS
    Papa Joe, it has bids now,otherwise i'd give you a great deal. I'm glad someone knows who this fella is though. A true master! You'll still get a great deal if you watch the auction i'm sure, as most folks don't know about Bill. It'll go for a song. Just watch.

MrYeats, mb doug and Kenneth Mountain like this.
  6. cka73

cka73 Squier Talker

Mar 6, 2020
    Jackson,MS
    People will pay out their a$$ for namebrand mass produced stuff that's made by a factory, and here's the real deal. Hope

MrYeats, mb doug and Kenneth Mountain like this.
  7. cka73

cka73 Squier Talker

Mar 6, 2020
    Jackson,MS
  8. Papa Joe

Papa Joe Squier-Axpert

Dec 12, 2009
    Swanton Ohio
    OK I'm high bidder so far..

MrYeats and mb doug like this.
  9. Papa Joe

Papa Joe Squier-Axpert

Dec 12, 2009
    Swanton Ohio
    Many of the younger guys may not know who he is but anyone that's been around for a while sure as hell know of him and what he was to pickups..
    He worked with Fender and Gibson on designs..He also wrote some really good papers on pickups..

MrYeats, Treynor and mb doug like this.
  10. mikm

mikm Dr. Squier

Jun 4, 2012
    NY
    Maybe it's just me but I thought lots of folks knew about BL pups! Like for years now! I know going back a little bit somebody else was producing them with that name but he and his wife where still making them up until he died a few years back. I almost bought a set for a MIM strat I had around 2005 or so but I never pulled the trigger. Could of had em brand new for around $80 or so. I still regret it! Good luck to the seller and the buyer!

MrYeats likes this.
  11. MrYeats

MrYeats Squier-holic

Dec 28, 2017
    South Texas Coast
    There was a newer line of his pickups lately, I don't think they are the same. I had one in my #1 back in the late 80's, I miss that tone, it was specific.

Rat cam 68 likes this.
  12. MrYeats

MrYeats Squier-holic

Dec 28, 2017
    South Texas Coast
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice