Back to real music... my new song "Sociopath".

Discussion in 'MyMusic Place' started by stratman420, Aug 15, 2019 at 1:40 AM.

1. stratman420

stratman420 Squier-Meister

Mar 14, 2019
    Santiago, Chile
    This is probably one of the heaviest songs I've written and recorded. Based on someone I know who is a sociopath. Used the neck humbucker for the cleans, not split, and the bridge humbucker for the chorus. Used my partscaster with the Fender Blacktop humbuckers. It would mean a lot if some of you can check it out, and perhaps enjoy. Feedback, constructive criticism, and even hate is all well appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
    Patricio Alejandro Rodriguez-Gutierrez

https://soundcloud.com/scarred/sociopath

2. stratman420

Mar 14, 2019
    Santiago, Chile
    It's currently being mixed and mastered by one of my good friends. We'll see how it sounds once all is said and done.

3. stratman420

Mar 14, 2019
    Santiago, Chile
    I was unhappy with the mix my friend did. The bass sounded quiet and barely any low end, and the drums weren't powerful at all, very quiet. So, I took matters into my own hands, and EQd and mixed the guitar tracks, and vocals. The only good thing he did on his mix, which I applied to my mix, was the delay I added on the chorus vocals. I love how it sounds now. The original link still works, but now it's better, just no plays yet... lol. Feedback would really be appreciated.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice