ARE THESE ANY GOOD??

Discussion in 'The Buzz Box' started by Tconroy, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Tconroy

Tconroy Squier-Nut

Sep 11, 2015
    kansas city mo
    Saw this on C>L> and was thinking about getting it. Looks like its in good shape but wanted to know if anybody has one or any experience using it. Also is this a good price for it? I have a zoom gx10n but it is cheap and sounds kinda fake and noisy on the gain channels and didnt want to buy something bigger and get the same results. Thanks for looking! https://kansascity.craigslist.org/msg/d/kansas-city-vox-tonelab-ex/6787055394.html

2. Guitarmageddon

Guitarmageddon Squier-holic

Sep 27, 2014
    Canada
    Vox modeling is EXCELLENT, I have owned 2 Valvetronix combo amps.....I think this is also a good price....

This is going to sound WAY better than Zoom.....

3. Tconroy

Tconroy Squier-Nut

Sep 11, 2015
    kansas city mo
    It looks like it is in excellent shape also. Can’t see any wear on the pedal. They are selling for $150 used on other places like reverb But don’t look as in good shape asthis one. I might try to talk him down to 75 and see what he says but sometime in the next couple of days maybe I can dig out of this snow with Gotand go check it out. There are some settings this guy on YouTube was showing how to do and they really sound awesome.

4. drewcp

drewcp Squier Talker

Dec 14, 2018
    Saint Paul, MN
    They are consistently selling for over $100 on eBay. You should be able to unload at no loss if you don’t like it. Seems like a safe risk to take.

5. LOSTVENTURE

LOSTVENTURE Squier-Nut

I've been using a Tone Lab for 15 years, and still can't find anything to beat it. Studio quality effects (in stereo) and a wide variety of amp/cabinet simulations.