Any Guitar Fetish coupon codes out there??

Discussion in 'Squier Stratocasters' started by GEARHEAD91, Jan 2, 2011.

1. GEARHEAD91

GEARHEAD91 Squier-Meister

Nov 23, 2010
    Bowling Green, Ky
    wanted to order some things from them, and a few dollars to offset shipping costs would be nice. anyone know of any? or where i might find one?

2. peskypesky

peskypesky -----------

Dec 19, 2009
    NYC
    never heard of any

3. GEARHEAD91

Nov 23, 2010
    Bowling Green, Ky
    i never heard of any either but in "your cart" area on GuitarFetish.com it has a spot to apply a coupon. just wondering if anyone ever ran across one.

4. jrich99

jrich99 Squier-Meister

Dec 17, 2009
    AZ
    I think that's just because the site is created from a template and that was part of it. I doubt there are any coupons out there.

5. GEARHEAD91

Nov 23, 2010
    Bowling Green, Ky
    your probably right , would be nice though- money saved is..... well, money saved and every little bit helps,

6. AllroyPA

AllroyPA Dr. Squier

Dec 14, 2009
    Philadelphia Suburbs
    I'd say call and ask.

7. kevinpaul

kevinpaul Squier-Nut

Jan 19, 2010
    pittsburgh
    I was going to buy a maple neck from them. The price is to good to be true. Is this a good company?

8. GEARHEAD91

Nov 23, 2010
    Bowling Green, Ky
    i have never bought from them personally but everyone speaks highly of GuitarFetish.com, i have heard nothing but good things and from what i have seen on their web site their prices are great.

9. dmitri

dmitri Squier-Nut

Sep 18, 2010
    South Central PA
    I've heard a few negatives, but overwhelmingly positive reviews from folks. As for codes, only for B stocks... Blem15 or something like that.

10. Sparkfire

Sparkfire Squier-holic

Kevinpaul, they have some blemished necks on there too. Says cosmetic blemishes only that will not affect playabity.:confused:

11. eddie n

eddie n Squier Talker

Jan 4, 2011
    memphis
    I have bought from them several times. Never a problem until my last purchase where I bought a neck. It was total crap. The finish was rough, the frets were razor sharp and it didn't fit the pocket.

Now the up side is GF took it back w/o trouble.

12. Acidhouse

Acidhouse Squier-holic

Sep 16, 2010
    Birmingham . . . Alabama
    I've been shopping with them for years and never once received anything about a coupon. I don't think they offer them but who knows? I definitely deserved a few over the years from my many purchases. ;)

13. mijstrat72

mijstrat72 Squier-Meister

Dec 22, 2009
    U.P. North
    They don't need coupons, their stuff is already an deal. Just buy it.

14. GEARHEAD91

Nov 23, 2010
    Bowling Green, Ky
    of course their stuff is a deal ,considering the quality you can get for the price, but like i stated above any money saved is Money saved, and that is especially true when you have a big order for a hundred dollars or more.

but from what i have gathered there is no coupons for this store that i can find.

15. trls23

trls23 Squier Talker

Nov 13, 2010
    USA
    I've heard too many stories of GFS blem necks being twisted and completely useless to trust them. If you're buying a $40 neck you might as well pay full price. I've been tempted to pick up an unfinished maple neck myself. I could probably sell my Bullet's neck and make a small profit. But my current neck is really nice and I don't want to have to deal with possibly having to level and re-crowning the new neck and all that jazz.

16. kevinpaul

kevinpaul Squier-Nut

Jan 19, 2010
    pittsburgh
    They do not have a phone number I could find. The price for a neck from them was 37.00 bucks and everyone else was 119.00 or about. That big of a price difference is to good to be true. Thanks guys!