Another NPD

Discussion in 'The Buzz Box' started by TomL, Aug 12, 2017.

1. TomL

TomL Squier-Nut

This is my second NPD this week.

After getting the Maxon OD-9 on Wednesday, today was the turn of this beauty.

IMG_1071.JPG

Electro Harmonix Canyon. As it says, it's a delay & looper. Its only been on the market for a few months. I remember seeing demos of it on You Tube before it was released and it looked amazing in terms of options and sounds.

I've not had a chance to try it out yet, because as soon as I bought it, I was on the Metro to the first of a Football double header this weekend (tomorrow is the main event - Newcastle United v Tottenham Hotspur, but this afternoon I watched Newcastle's near neighbours Gateshead (who play 4 leagues/levels lower) beat Torquay United 3-0).

I can't wait to try this out - but after my tea (that's what we in the North England call dinner. Dinner here is lunch). So far today, I've only had a Snickers and a bottle of Coke during the Gateshead game - hardly a nourishing diet, but there you go!

2. Kenneth Mountain

Kenneth Mountain Squier-holic

Jan 27, 2016
    North Tonawanda, NY

how many quid ? lol great reviews on this one ! congrats !

3. TomL

TomL Squier-Nut

I paid £122. It retails here for £132, but Guitar Guitar in Newcastle gave me a £10 discount because I'm a regular customer (which worries me!)