All Charvel necks sold!?

Discussion in 'Other Guitars' started by Guitfiddlist, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Guitfiddlist

Guitfiddlist Squier-Meister

Aug 16, 2019
    ‘Merka
    Ive been piecing together a Charvel partscaster, squirreled away a few bodies, some Floyd Rose trems, digging through my old parts to see what I can slap in there to make these puppies scream! At least until I can upgrade parts and move those parts to other builds. You know, a vicious cycle!

I was ready to plop down the $290 for a neck on Reverb.... and all the ones from Stratosphere are gone!!

I guess I have to build one on Musikraft and put it on there.

2. surf green

surf green Squier-holic

Jul 15, 2014
    RI
    @Guitfiddlist It's probably been 20 yrs or more since I dabbled in Charvel, but I recalled that I had a rare Takeuchi trem. This is a 2 point studio quality piece, made in Japan licensed under Floyd Rose Parts. I can't remember which model it was taken from, probably early 80's. Also found some Charvel headstock lams and stickers. Will trade or sell if it's something you can use for your project. DSCN3482.JPG DSCN3484-001.JPG DSCN3485.JPG

cool gouhl and Guitfiddlist like this.
  3. Guitfiddlist

Guitfiddlist Squier-Meister

Aug 16, 2019
    ‘Merka
  4. LonePhantom

LonePhantom Squier Talker

Jul 17, 2019
    Canberra, Australia
    Oh I could use a Charvel decal for my Charvel style build! How much you looking for one of those waterslides?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice