For Sale/Trade Affinity Jazzmaster Neck Rosewood 12"

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale, Trade or Wanted' started by bigjerm, Jan 3, 2018.

1. bigjerm

bigjerm Squier Talker

Nov 27, 2016
    New York City
    So I've had this guitar for about 4 months now I think. Bought it new to mod and because I love hardtail Fender stuff (so hard to find). I realized how big Jazzmaster bodies are, and how I'm not as big a fan of having a white guitar lol, but mostly not feeling this neck. It has vintage frets, has 12" radius and a really nice dark rosewood fretboard. Very quality. Fret ends are good (shrunk a tiny bit I think as it is winter in NYC now, but nothing crazy.) Make a reasonable offer and I'll consider it. Might just get a nice 9.5" neck for it and see how I dig it then. If you have a decent neck to trade I may consider it. You can have the tuners and the neckplate/screws as well. They work fine. Let me know what's up. $90 shipped.

Oh yeah! I painted the headstock with a matte spray paint from Rustoleum. About 4-5 coats. It looks pretty good, the overhang has rubbed off a bit (prob because the coats didn't catch the overhang as much, and my wall hanger as well). The grain under it looks REALLY nice if you wanna sand it back down. I feel kind of lame for covering it but I love black headstocks.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    3f.jpg 32.jpg s-l1600.jpg

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018 at 8:42 PM
  2. rolloman

rolloman Squier-Nut

Jul 29, 2013
    United States
    The picture is not showing up.

3. Porkchok

Porkchok Squier Talker

Jul 8, 2017
    South Bend, Indiana
  4. bigjerm

bigjerm Squier Talker

Nov 27, 2016
    New York City
    Pic should be showing now. Sorry about that guys! Thanks for letting me know.

5. bigjerm

bigjerm Squier Talker

Nov 27, 2016
    New York City
    New photos added, FYI! I'd let this go (with tuners and neckplate/screws) for $90 shipped!