46 Days into weight loss

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by fadetoz, Sep 11, 2019 at 12:53 AM.

1. fadetoz

fadetoz Squier-holic

Jun 29, 2011
    IA
    I was pretty sure I wasn't the only one here fighting this battle. It's great to hear from so many of you that know the struggle.

2. so1om

so1om Dr. Squier

Feb 10, 2010
    Chicago

though.. I live to eat. Even though I'm not working for Weber anymore, I'm still creating and cooking up a storm and I'm always up for something new!

3. fadetoz

fadetoz Squier-holic

Jun 29, 2011
    IA
    Don't get me wrong, I love good food. I just had to change my mind set and try to remember really good food can't control me anymore. I can eat like 10 unsalted almonds instead of a having a half bag of chips.

I will still eat a burger and fries on occasion. But it won't be a double bacon with a pound of fries and it won't be every week either. I'm just going to try to only do that type of eating on special occasions.

4. so1om

so1om Dr. Squier

Feb 10, 2010
    Chicago
    I hear you all the way! It seems like we all here who have chimed in kinda follow along that same line. Good for you! And your family will love you more for it too!

5. Once you enter middle age, it's critical to keep the weight within your body mass index range. It's a challenge many have for a variety of reasons, but it looks like you're doing exactly the right thing.
    Best wishes and continued success. Cheers, Barrie.

6. strat_strummer

strat_strummer Squier-holic

Nov 24, 2018
    Grouse hunting
    Eventually as I mentioned before you will really start loving the good healthy food. Bottom line is, I don't miss being fat and feeling like crap.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice