20th anniversary Squier Strat

Discussion in 'Squier Stratocasters' started by bsilver, Jan 9, 2019.

1. bsilver

bsilver Squier Talker

Dec 19, 2018
    Sylvania Ohio
    looking at one this weekend and it’s listed in fair condition. Pictures are not very good. What should I look for and would it be worth my while to makes some modifications. This would be my first attempt at modding.

dbrian66, BlueSquirrel and Eddie like this.
  2. fattboyzz

fattboyzz Squier-holic

Nov 29, 2017
    Newnan ,Ga.
    Looking at what ?

No pics :rolleyes:

dbrian66 likes this.
  3. jskeen

jskeen Squier-holic

Feb 9, 2016
    Texas
    Well, what to look for depends on what you need. How long have you been playing, what type of music do you like to play, and what niche in your musical arsenal are you looking to fill? All these factors help determine how well a given guitar would fit you and how much value you could expect out of it for your money. If you are looking for an investment to try to turn a profit on, I would suggest you look elsewhere. If you need a guitar to learn to play on, this one is probably capable of being turned into a good student platform with a little work and a fair price. Beyond that, it's pretty much different for every individual and every guitar.
    YMMV, of course.

4. Guitarmageddon

Guitarmageddon Squier-holic

Sep 27, 2014
    Canada
    No such thing as a Squier 20th anniversary Strat. Every Squier made in 2002 had that special 1982-2002 neck plate. It's on several models though. What you're going to look at could be worth $50 and could be worth $200, we need pics.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice