For Sale/Trade 2000 Silver Sparkle Jagmaster

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale, Trade or Wanted' started by mimmo, Mar 21, 2019.

1. mimmo

mimmo Squier Talker

Jan 24, 2011
    paris
    Hi, I am wanting to sell my 2000 Silver Sparkle Jagmaster. She is in pretty good conditions and plays well but for whatever reason I don't seem to be able to bond with the flat-ish radius. Other thank that she is a good player. The previous owner tried to strip the paint, luckily the job has been done on the back of the body.

If interested please make an offer, I may also accept a trade with a squier tele or jazzmaster.

Thanks.
    1.jpg
    2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

BorderRadio and Kenneth Mountain like this.
  2. squierTony

squierTony Dr. Squier

Jul 4, 2012
    MAUD Oklahoma
    Too bad you're in France because I'm sure som6in the states would be all over it.

ElRey67 and Kenneth Mountain like this.
  3. BorderRadio

BorderRadio Squier-holic

Oct 5, 2014
    Gilbert, AZ
    Yep, I'd be on this if it was in the States.. GLWTS!

4. mimmo

mimmo Squier Talker

Jan 24, 2011
    paris
    Actually I am in Rome, Italy now.
    I should have said it in the ad, I can ship worldwide. If someone is interested I am sure we can find a solution :)

ElRey67 likes this.
  5. ElRey67

ElRey67 Squier-holic

Jan 10, 2016
    Chandler, AZ
    I just got thru playing my 04 Jagmaster. These guitars are freaking fun to play for such a basic HH 1t 1v guitar. When set up correctly, they really play well. Have you checked to see if any electronics have been upgraded? Pickups? Might help you sell quicker.

surfrodguitar and mimmo like this.
  6. mimmo

mimmo Squier Talker

Jan 24, 2011
    paris
    Thanks for the input!
    Electronics are original, nothing to write home about but they do the job. I actually quite like them. My concern is the flat radius, all other guitars I own have the 7.25 radius I feel so comfortable with and I am not capable to adapt to this one.
    That is the only reason, otherwise the guitar is really fun to play.
    Thanks!

ElRey67 likes this.
  7. ElRey67

ElRey67 Squier-holic

Jan 10, 2016
    Chandler, AZ
    yeah, I have the original pickups in mine as well. And they are really better than most think. I tried some other pickups in it before, but went back to the stock pu's because they just sound really good in this guitar.
    Good luck with the sale.

mimmo likes this.
  8. mimmo

mimmo Squier Talker

Jan 24, 2011
    paris
    Thank you so much ElRey67! :)

ElRey67 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice