15% off Ebay until 11 PST

Discussion in 'V.C.'s Parlor' started by Michael7, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Michael7

Michael7 Squier-holic

I got a notice from Ebay today of the discount above, which is available by using PRIMOSALE code at checkout. Make sure if you usually use one-click purchasing to bypass that and do it the long way, which allows you to enter the sale code.

I think I'll save a few bucks and get pedal board power supply.

It's not clear to me if everything on the Bay is subject to the discount.

Mister Noonan likes this.
  2. Eddie

Eddie Dr. Squier

Nov 5, 2016
    New York
    Fudge. Help me think of something that I may need...

3. snivlem

snivlem Squier-Meister

Jan 25, 2018
    FL
    I grabbed a CAR Strat earlier using the code. You can use it on just about anything except coins, real estate, etc...Anything ST relevant is good. There are some good deals on new Fender loaded pickguards right now, but I held off....:(

Eddie likes this.
  4. Eddie

Eddie Dr. Squier

Nov 5, 2016
    New York
    There's a Squier Contemporary Tele and an Epiphone Goth Explorer that I'm tempted ....

Doing more surfing. Maybe a set of Hitshot Locking Tuners ...

5. jefffam

jefffam Dr. Squier

Jan 26, 2015
    Five Points, AL
    A new larger guitar rack, :p:D:D

Eddie likes this.
  6. Eddie

Eddie Dr. Squier

Nov 5, 2016
    New York
    No more room for another rack. But I've unloaded some stuff and have a few open spots available. ha ha

Can't figure out what I want/need. I wanna try the Hipshots, but honestly, I have no tuning issues ... and I enjoy cranking my tuners. :)

I don't need any pedals, or amps, or cabinets, or pickups, or pickguards ...

I can't think of anything that I need other than some more talent. :)

five teles, jefffam and Luvs2yoko like this.
  7. backporchmusic

backporchmusic Squier-Meister

Sep 6, 2014
    Va
  8. Michael7

Michael7 Squier-holic

I ended up ordering 3 sets of keystone tuners for my Epis, a hard tail bridge, a 3-way switch, a set of compensated Tele saddles, and a set of nozzles for my small Shop Vac that I clean my cars with. All for $46.

I wanted to buy 3 adjustable wrap around bridges, but can do better via Ali Express.

First time I've been charged Virginia sales tax on Ebay!

9. Mister Noonan

Mister Noonan Squier-Meister

Jun 28, 2018
    @Michael7 you saved me $30 on 230 worth of random guitar stuff. Please post again when something like this comes up. :)

Michael7 likes this.
  10. Michael7

Michael7 Squier-holic

Glad it helped you out!

Others have done this here before, which has helped me, and now I'm more tuned in to Ebay email notices. Mostly they go into my Clutter folder, so I have to look for them. Last one was only a few weeks ago, so they come up pretty often. I guess Ebay is willing to subsidize some of the sales to encourage continued Ebay purchases.

11. Eddie

Eddie Dr. Squier

Nov 5, 2016
    New York
    I didn't buy anything. But someone brought something from me. So that's a good thing. :)