So I got an Ibanez awhile ago on trade and I’ve always liked Ibanez necks. I thought back to the local Tele guy who’s on here I met a few years back (@Wizzer) and reached out to see if still was messing with Teles. He happened to have a body and I had a project on the way. I had a hardtail string through bridge from a old scrapped build and wanted a bucket of some sort. It started as lust for a P90, but I adjusted my sights after putting the neck and body together. I picked up a Gibby BurstBucker and a few 500k micro pots and was pretty proud of myself.... until I realized I needed to drill the body for the bridge and then I had bought a neck humbucker.... “Eff my life” I thought then I remembered “I’m a DIY’r and a memeber of Squier-Talk!!! If I can’t do it, one of the gents on the board will know how!!” Here’s the first few steps of progress. So I have a body, started to sand down the head of the neck and realized I didn’t really want to do I didn’t. I did add some high quality Sharpie graphics that will really confuse the masses!!